“Spacious and beautiful swimming pool” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Centra Taum Seminyak Bali

You added Centra Taum Seminyak Bali to your Saves list
Centra Taum Seminyak Bali
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Lebak Sari 37-39 Petitenget | Kerobokan, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Free Buffet Breakfast
Ranked #61 of 113 Hotels in Seminyak
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Spacious and beautiful swimming pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

They separate every room not like ordinary hotel, so the family with young children do not need to worry about how much noise their children will make. But every room is separated within the outdoor aisle that you have to worry in the rainy season. Don't use the pantry sink because it stinks. The breakfast is ok, they have nice porridge and soto ayam. The swimming pool is very spacious with children pool at the end of it. The car park actually cannot afford so many cars.

Room Tip: They have pool view rooms and the rooms behind them has no view.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Indonesian first
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Wasn't expecting much as the price was very reasonable but the accommodation and staff were amazing. The food wasn't to die for but did ok for lazy days by the pool. The spa was lovely and had a great body scrub and massage for $30 for two hours!!!
Must reiterate that the staff were world class and made me hate the service (or non service) I received back in my country.
Absolutely 100% stay there again!

Stayed July 2014
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I have agreed with most reviews on trip advisor at many of the places I been.

But I was very disappointed in my room.

I booked my holiday to relax with massages and spas. My room had a massive bath that I could fit in (6 foot 2 tall) not usually able to fit in baths. Unfortunately the bath looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a very long time as I could see dirt and scum buildup.

My bed sheets as I checked in were dirty but the bed made neat. The next day I left a "clean my room please" sign on my door only to come back the next day with the same sheets with bed remade.

I took the sheets and pillow cases to get cleaned myself.

The same cleanliness issue followed the same pattern with the towels so I invested in my own cheap towels and used the hotel ones solely for the floor.

I did like the aircon, room service, staff were very friendly and great morning breakfasts.

Just the cleanliness and lack of attention to detail ruined this hotel for me. Very unfortunate.

Stayed August 2014
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We arrived on Sun 13th July and are a family of 4 (2 boys aged 9 & 6). Arriving by private transfers was a good choice. I have been to Bali 2 yrs ago, but my family hasn't. I picked this hotel as it was on special for a family room, had a great looking pool, looked modern and was in Seminyak. I thought if it was close to Potato Head and W Resort, that it must have many shops and restaurants around it, but I was wrong. This hotel is a bit too far out. You could walk to a few eating places, but didn't have a huge variety. The cafe across the road was cheap and nice food and the specialty coffee house/restaurant that is attached to Maca Villa's in the same road, was great too. The front entrance is nice walking up to the reception and we were welcomed warmly. We booked the Centra Duplex Room which had a kitchenette, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and was 2 storey. We arrived in our room and the pull out couch was already made up for my kids bed and our bedroom was upstairs. I thought the kids had their own room and we could watch tv down stairs on the couch until they fell asleep in their room - but nooo, we had no couch to sit on and the whole floor plan was very small. The rooms are very dark and all the window drapes must stay down as otherwise you can see through. I felt like I was in a dark and dingy prison with no seats to sit with my family. I told my hubby I was not happy and felt like the pictures on the website was decieving. I went to the front desk and explained my issues and requested a twin double bed room (which I thought would have been cheaper, but didn't care if I got a partial refund or not), but they do not have those types of rooms. They said that they only have a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite and there'll be an extra cost. The only problem, those suites only have a king bed and a single bed (meaning we would have to top to tail my kids in the single bed). After calmly discussing my issues, they offered me to pay $10USD per night for 6 nights although we are staying 8 nights. Reluctantly, I agreed just so I could settle into something and unpack. The room was ok, but room was still dark as I still couldn't pull up the blinds and the walls looked like they had concrete cancer. The beds were very comfortable, but noticed that our sheets were not changed and the toilet was not cleaned the whole week we were there. And even through we had 4 of us staying, housekeeping kept on leaving only 3 towels and not 4. Our phone became out of order, so we had 2 days of maintenance men entering to fix it. The lack of spare power points was frustrating as we only had 1 that is used for the kettle and my hubby and I would fight over who was going to charge their mobile first. It was a small boutique hotel and very quiet which is great, but I think I would stay at a bigger resort with more things going on inhouse. The breakfast buffet was nice and the staff friendly. Happy hour cocktails were good value. Got room service 3 times and all meals were great and arrived within 30 mins. All in all, the stay was average to good, but what brought it up to good is that the pool is excellent.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

My family stayed for 2 nights, kids friendly place, nice spacious room, great staff... the check in and out process was a little bit long, but besides that, it was a pleasant stay. Located close to seminyak's happening places...

Room Tip: rooms have pantries, convenient for families with young children
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

we stayed 3 nite at centra. staff greated us warmly. duplex apartment was a little bit dark on ground floor and dusty need to clean more careful a lot dust on floor and window, but bedroom is ok, small garden on ground floor is great,great kichen, room quite far from lobby not recomended for old people, over all we like this unique hotel

Room Tip: studio pool side the best
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I stayed for 3 nights at pool view room. I love the room so much...its modern and very spacious, large bathroom, the kitchen is very useful for family with kids, they have a lot choices for breakfast and the pool was quite big. There are a lot of cafe and restaurants near the hotel. Closed to seminyak and echo beach. Many access to the city so we can avoid the traffic at seminyak road. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall the hotel is worth the price and i'd recommend this hotel to people who want to stay at seminyak area.

Stayed August 2014
Centra_Taum_Bali, General Manager at Centra Taum Seminyak Bali, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Calliana_M,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you very much for staying with us and reviewing your stay at Centra Taum Seminyak, Bali. It is rewarding to read that you found facilities & services provided at the hotel was beyond your expectation.

Thank you to have recommended us, we hope your future travel plans include Bali and look forward to welcoming you back to Centra Taum Seminyak.

Kind regards,

Agus Suananda
Hotel Manager
Email : gmctb@chr.co.th

Been to Centra Taum Seminyak Bali? Share your experiences!