“Great boutique resort” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Centra Taum Seminyak Bali

You added Centra Taum Seminyak Bali to your Saves list
Centra Taum Seminyak Bali
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Lebak Sari 37-39 Petitenget | Kerobokan, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Best Rate GTD + Free ABF
Ranked #61 of 113 Hotels in Seminyak
penang, malaysia
“Great boutique resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I would rank the hotel 4 stars boutique resort if I may. Let me start with the first impression. Once you step into the lobby, you will be WOW by the view of the pool nearby and how unique the layout of the resort.

Then the room, spacious, full-size fridge, induction stove, cooking utensils, BIG TV, and very comfortable bed.

We didn't woke up for breakfast during our stay so couldn't comment much bout breakfast but we did ordered room service & dine-in the restaurant. Good menu varieties and really good food too!

Pool is lovely. You could spend the whole afternoon chilling.

Generally, staff around the resort is very friendly. They smile & greet you without fail especially the front desk staff.

Location is not too far away from Petitenget Beach, mart is around the corner and warung opposite the hotel. They do provide shuttle van to the seminyak square & beach 3x per day.

Many thanks to the Room Division Manager, Ms Farah and the General Manager, Mr Agus for making our stay memorable.

I would definitely return for our wedding anniversary and stay in room #506 again.

Room Tip: pool view, higher floor
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Centra_Taum_Bali, General Manager at Centra Taum Seminyak Bali, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear hmgan,

WOW…Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review about your stay and thank you to have rated us 4 star boutique resort. We were honored that you have chosen to experience CENTRA TAUM SEMINYAK. I am happy to read that you found view of the pool, layout of the hotel and its facilities was WOW and I am delighted to note that the Pool view studio ( #506), food in the restaurant, pool and service of the staffs have exceeded your expectation.

I truly appreciate your recognition of the service from the staff and Ms Farah ( RDM) who I am fortunate to work amongst.

Thank you to have stayed with us, we all look forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you back to celebrate your wedding anniversary.

Kind regards,

Email : gmctb@chr.co.th

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I just checked out from the hotel this noon after a 3 days business trip in Bali. I stayed in the studio room that located quite far in the back because the hotel's occupancy was quite high so I didn't get the front area. This is actually fine with me because the room's area was very quite so i could get good quality of rest (also with the help of the comfy queen size bed they had).

Overall, I found this hotel is very unique and not like other mass-product and similar-boring hotel design. This 3 star hotel is more close to a resort with 4-star hotel facilities. The hotel location is very strategic and within walking distance to the heart of Seminyak and Kerobokan tourist destination. The studio room is very spacious and comfortable. Their long pool is very nice where I couldn't find it in other 3-star hotels. Foods were OK with various menu items. But I what found about the strength of this hotel was the quality of their staff services. The staff were very warm and helpful.

I will definitely will go back to stay at this hotel, and next time I will bring my family along. My kids will loved the pool.

Room Tip: They have duplex and family rooms for those who travel with friends or family that more than 2 perso...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Coki L,

Warm greetings from Centra Taum Seminyak, Bali !

I wish to thank you for taking your valued time to share your review of your recent stay with us on your 3 days business trip in Bali.

It is gratifying to hear how much you loved your time with us, right from the moment you checking-in in the studio room, the quite atmosphere in the back area, the spacious room, the comfy queen size bed, the large pool, and service quality of the staff who were always excellent in ensuring your stay was perfect.

Thank you also to have rated us a 4 stars hotel. This is what other travelers also said !

All staff members and my self are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back again in the future to enjoy the services at Centra Taum and lovely pool.

Warmest regards,

Jakarta, Indonesia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

After reading reviews and reccommendation from our friends, the hotel didn't turn out quite as we expected. Downside, very limited space for parking, the design and architectural of the hotel is somewhat open air thus when it rains we get drenched just walking to our room, we had to wait for 30 minutes for check in because the room wasn't ready, housekeeping quality was poor, worse our bedsheet got spots of dirts, and smoke-butt burnt, the tv channel could not be watched at all due to heavy rain and technical problems resulting unclear vision and the housekeeping couldn't do fix it. Our first night is dissapointing, we'll be staying for the next 2 nights we hope to see some improvement. Aside from the tempting and big size pool, spacious room size I don't believe I agree with the hotel manager's personal letter. This isn't the best 3 star hotel in Bali.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear brendalevi,

Thank you to have stayed with us and I am very sorry to learn that the hotel didn’t meet up your expectation.

I appreciate your comments and feedback about the parking area which was very limited , design and architectural of the hotel that you don’t personally like but the hotel was designed and built by optimizing the space available with always considering the local wisdom. Many of our guest appreciate the design & architectural of the hotel and respect usage of the space since the architect is smartly considering 5 important elements : sun, air, water, ether and land. In Bali 5 elements above are used as a foundation by the local authorities before permit is issued.

As for the room status, I have to clarify that I was just checked your registration, the data shows if you’re arrived at 2.51 PM and our staff escort you to your rooms 7 minutes later or at 2.58 PM. It takes only 7 minutes (not 30 minutes as it was written) to get your rooms ready since we’re running high occupancy. Most of the guest really understand this situation.

Your feedback about cleanliness in the room and clarity of the TV channel is highly appreciated and this issue has been shared to the staff to be rectified. I apologize for the inconvenience may caused.

Once again thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to Centra Taum Seminyak, Bali again one day.

Kind regards,

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Location

There's a cafe just opposite the hotel where you can get food, but other than that, there are no convenience stores nearby. However, Seminyak Square/Potato Head or other popular cafes are just a 5min cab ride away (less than $1usd). The hotel also has free shuttle buses to petitenget beach and seminyak square at 10am,1pm and 4pm. Located in a good spot in Seminyak.

Rooms

We booked 2 standard studios with twin bedding; beds were comfortable and rooms were clean and fairly huge. There were utensils/conduction stoves if you want to cook; there was also a safe and a huge fridge. TV had lots of channels - HBO/ESPN etc. Pool was great as well. However, the layout of the hotel is a bit strange and it's difficult to navigate if your friends are staying on another floor. They also provided a free 15min spa but we didn't get to do it in the end.

Excellent service and ALL the staff were very smiley and friendly; change of towels/request for universal adaptor was fast. Requested for twin bedding after booking and the Rooms Division manager noted and complied with the request via email promptly. However, both rooms were quite far apart on different floors, so would be good to notify them if you have 2 bookings beforehand.

Room Tip: for standard studios, get room 205 or 206 for convenience
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Jellybellymelly,

Warm greetings from BALI !

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and thank you for choosing to spend your holiday at Centra Taum Seminyak. It gives the team and I great pleasure to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the beds were comfortable, rooms were clean and fairly huge, pool was great, service of the staffs were excellent and friendly, all your requests were rapidly fulfilled.

Your feedback about layout of the hotel is well noted and we are sorry about room assignment given to you which was quite far apart on different floors. I have shared this issues with the Front Office staff to be well considered ( in the future).

Once again thank you for staying with us, the entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Centra Taum Seminyak Bali on your next holiday season.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I was very reluctant to travel to Bali as I've heard mixed things about it, but our company kindly paid for a conference to Bali and chose to stay at Centra Taum. Well, this hotel for a 3 star is value for money and certainly eased any concerns I had. The room was spacious, I had a pool view room, food was excellent and staff could not do enough for you. They certainly changed my opinion of Bali and I will be back!

Room Tip: Pool view room was nice.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Arai_R1,

Greetings from Centra Taum Seminyak, Bali !

It was a pleasure to have you stayed here with us for your first time visit to Bali and I am very happy to hear that you found the room was spacious, food was excellent and service of the staff was great.

I am glad to know that we’ve changed your opinion about Bali and I thank you to have planned to come back, we all at Centra Taum Seminyak look forward to welcoming you back if your holiday plans bring you back to Bali !

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Im stayed on this htl 3D2N end of november 2013. Its very nice hotel. The staff so warm. My childs really like this hotel. My room have balcony n got a good view. Breakfast is good.. The room is good too..
I'll be back stayed at this hotel when i come to bali again

Room Tip: Im stayed on highest floor. Enough quietly..
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Centra_Taum_Bali, General Manager at Centra Taum Seminyak Bali, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Dear Dennyedwin,

The team at Centra Taum Seminyak Bali would like to thank you for staying with us and sharing your review with others. It is rewarding to read that you had a good stay and that our service and facilities are much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Myself and my fiancé stayed 4 nights in this hotel arriving late on the 22nd. My sister had arranged a shuttle bus and herself and the driver (Gidday) were very excited waiting to surprise us at the airport. On arrival to the hotel we felt relaxed and very welcome. The hotel is a relaxing place with helpful, friendly staff. We stayed in room 520 and had no complaints as the room was cleaned every morning. We loved being able to relax by the pool and the food was well prepared.
We were able to walk to the beach and seminyak square isn't too far away, a short taxi ride (order at reception)!
For our first visit to Bali we were impressed and would seriously consider booking a hotel in this chain for our honeymoon.
We'll be back!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Lovinglifetoots,

On behalf of the entire team at Centra Taum Seminyak Bali, I would like to sincerely thank you for writing a great review on your stay with us and sharing it with others.

I am very happy to learn that you had a wonderful arrival experience starting from the moment you arrived at the airport all the way to the hotel’s reception.

It is nice to hear that you found the service of our staff was great and that you felt relaxed and very welcome. I am pleased to read that for this your first visit to Bali you were impressed and thank you for seriously considering to make another booking for your honeymoon.

We all at Centra Taum Seminyak Bali look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Email : gmctb@chr.co.th

Been to Centra Taum Seminyak Bali? Share your experiences!