Firstly, I am not someone who likes to write bad reviews. But this is the first hotel I have stayed In Bali that makes me go through a horrific experience.I have over 100 bites by both bedbugs and mozzies. It prolly is that the linen is unclean. For our whole six nights, they did not change our bed sheets at all. Merely just tidying it up.
on our last night, me and my friend wanted to order KFC delivery as we have tried to call many times, till our credit in the SIM card is running really low. We seek the reception for help. The reception does not bother to even help us phone, despite we willing to pay for a phonecall. Their excuse was, "the hotel phone broke down.. Use your own phone" (Are you serious!!??) then tried to brush us off.. Then Put on an ignorant look.
We were hungry , all the shops are closed. We had to put up with the noises in our stomach till we checked out at 5am to catch our morning flight.
Lastly, I shall also, mention some good points of the hotel to be fair.
1. Good location and close to 66 beach.
2. Walking distance to Ku de Ta
3. The spa in the hotel is very nice.
Other than that, don't bother wasting your time. But I have to agree, what u pay is what you get. But you can find better ones. Ping hotel, fave hotel, is still a good bargain and just ard the corner. Will not come back to grandmas again. Sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering quality accommodations in the nightlife, restaurants, beaches district of Bali, Grandmas Hotels Seminyak is a popular pick for both business and leisure travelers. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. A well-kempt environment and its proximity to Sorriso, Red Room, La Sal give to this hotel a special charm.Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Grandmas Hotels Seminyak is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. While lodging at this wonderful property, guests can enjoy the elevator, Wi-Fi in public areas.Step into one of 114 inviting rooms and escape the stresses of the day with a wide range of amenities such as shower, complimentary bottled water, television LCD/plasma screen, in room safe, non smoking rooms. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Grandmas Hotels Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grandmas Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandmas Hotels Bali/Seminyak