“Excellent meal, just what I needed!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 245 restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Inspired Mexican Cuisine Prepared with Integrity. A small, authentic, roadside-style "taqueria" like in Tijuana or Cabo, featuring deluxe roadside-style tacos, real Mexican street food and our original, Asian-Mexican cuisine. Decor is "dodgy Mexican ghetto-chic meets upscale Tijuana brothel." Seats up to 24 guests.
Ohio
“Excellent meal, just what I needed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Very good Mexican food. My daughters and I had a plate if nachos, tacos, quesadillas and a burrito for all of us to share, plus a large beer and two sodas. Under $25USD. We were craving Mexican and they delivered

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bob N, Owner at Taco Beach Grill, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you so much for you generous, five star review. Our goal is that every customer leave with a feeling of complete satisfaction. So you've made my day! Thanks again, Bob, Taco Beach Grill - Inspired Mexican Cuisine Prepared With Integrity.

88% Recommend
Perth
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

From the mocktails to the nachos, to the guacamole, the burritos.... Everything we ordered was perfection!

We were a little surprised at how small the place was after all the glowing reviews on trip advisor but well worth the five star rating.... Delicious food, great service, good atmosphere and so well priced!!

Bob N, Owner at Taco Beach Grill, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thanks for your delightful review. It's just what we need hear sometimes; a few kind words and an appreciative guest can make difficulties seem trivial. Right now, my house is flooding, but I wanted to thank you before we lose power and move to a hotel. I do hold my staff to precise and exacting standards based on recipes I learned living and traveling in Baja, Mexico and Southern California. You made my day. Be blessed, Bob, Director of Taco Technology, Taco Beach Grill - Home of the Babi Guling Taco!
Austin, Texas, United States
“Excellent Mexican food and Margaritas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I've visited this restaurant multiple times and have been impressed each time with the food and service! The menus items are diverse and unique, and the variety of salsas are absolutely delicious! They have a great happy hour deal for margaritas! The margaritas are exactly how a margarita should taste. Fresh squeezed lime juice! Try the fish tacos, the southwestern burrito, or the sumatran chicken tacos! You can't go wrong! This is a place that I will definitely continue going to for my mexican food cravings!

Sydney, Australia
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I would tell everyone to ignore the ratings less than 5 star this place is FANTASTIC.
My husband and I had the nachos to share, a burrito each and 2 large bottles of bintang and the total was $26. So cheap! So fresh and so tasty. Staff were wonderful and helpful.
If you don't visit here you are missing out!!

Los Angeles, California
“Yummy authentic mexican food in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Had two yummy tacos and a cold beer. just like home. great cute place to watch the world go by on a hot and rainy day!
good service and authentic tasting food