“Good Spa! Don't Count On The Free Drop Off/Pick Up Service!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: At Sundari Day Spa healing and wellness is inspired by the traditional Balinese philosophy of Tri Hita Karana, which encourages us to nurture a greater harmony with spirit, the environment and with one another. A fusion of traditional and modern healing techniques is combined with organic and botanical ingredients that capture the healing powers of plants, herbs and ancient remedies, as well as the therapeutic touch of our highly skilled therapists, to deliver a deep sense of relaxation, long lasting beauty and wellbeing. This holistic approach encompasses all treatments and rituals - the advanced skin care procedures have been specially developed, in-house, to utilize cutting-edge modern technology such as Micro-Currents, Collagen Induction Therapy and Stem Cells to allow the organic healing process to naturally unfold in the serene atmosphere of our Spa.
Los Angeles, California
50 attraction reviews
“Good Spa! Don't Count On The Free Drop Off/Pick Up Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went to this spa at 8pm and the front desk said they are fully booked for the night and they closed at 9pm. Fine, so we made an appointment for the next night, but no pick up/drop off available as advertised.

The spa itself is nice and clean. Most of the rooms are located upstairs so it’s pretty quiet. The staffs are professional as well.

Their free pick up and drop off service is ALWAYS unavailable, either busy schedule or the driver is off. Make sure you budget extra US$10-15 for both rides.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
“Pure relaxation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

After a long flight I needed some serious pampering, and I was not dissapointed! I was given a very warm welcome from Bea and her staff when I got there. They discussed with me what options there were in regards to my needs. I opted for the hot stone massage (1st time for me) which was lush! I couldn't recommend it enough. I then had a salt scrub and my skin felt amazing afterwards. I followed that with a diamond microdermabrasion facial which was amazing and I will be sure to have another one on my return to Bali. Sundari has a wonderful ambience and both staff who dealt with me were extremely professional. Overall, I was very satisfied with my experience at Sundari and I shall be returning again soon.

Visited May 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“perfect place to relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We visited Sundari on our last night in Bali and immediately we regretted not coming to this place a lot earlier.. the service is just divine!! I went for a hot stone massage while my husband went for the signature sundari massage and it was soooo relaxing we actually fell asleep (though I had a bit of trouble adjusting to the sudden hot stone feeling since it was my first time). The prices are cheaper compared to the in-house spa services at our villa and definitely very skilled and value for money. The place smells awesome too, not like massage oil thats gone bit rancid, if you know what I mean.

If we were to come to Bali again we'll definitely come back to Sundari.. and more often than before.

Visited June 2014
“Magnificent, relaxing, staff excellent at their job.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

From the minute we entered the Day Spa to when we left the staff were fantastic. My sister & I went for a Mothers Day pampering for 2 hours, should have gone for 5 hour package. They listened carefully to what we wanted and helped design a package to suit us. The ladies doing the treatment where excellent, sending us into another world of relaxation and bliss. I highly recommend Sundari and their prices are great. They are a little more expensive that the side of the road places but they are a day spa not just a backyard massage place. They were cheaper than our hotel Spa. I'd recommend it to everyone wanting a perfect, relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Make sure you ring & book a day or 2 in advance as it's very popular!!!

Visited May 2014
“Highly recommend the Abhyanga massage ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

After not having any massages for over 2 years, I was determined to do something about all the stiff muscles and knots. Found Sundari via TA and needless to say... I enjoyed it very much. Was recommended this message which uses ayurvedic oil and it was fantastic!

Long and deep, slow strokes using hot ayurvedic oil.
Great head massage that only made my head lighter.
Constant blood rush through the whole body. Understanding how chi flows also helped me to enjoy the massage more.
It really was fantastic.