“Little oasis for tired muscle” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 116 Activities in Seminyak
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: At Sundari Day Spa healing and wellness is inspired by the traditional Balinese philosophy of Tri Hita Karana, which encourages us to nurture a greater harmony with spirit, the environment and with one another. A fusion of traditional and modern healing techniques is combined with organic and botanical ingredients that capture the healing powers of plants, herbs and ancient remedies, as well as the therapeutic touch of our highly skilled therapists, to deliver a deep sense of relaxation, long lasting beauty and wellbeing. This holistic approach encompasses all treatments and rituals - the advanced skin care procedures have been specially developed, in-house, to utilize cutting-edge modern technology such as Micro-Currents, Collagen Induction Therapy and Stem Cells to allow the organic healing process to naturally unfold in the serene atmosphere of our Spa.
Jakarta
“Little oasis for tired muscle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I was about to reserve a spa treatment at my hotel while I found out their last order was 8 PM. So I search where I could get a massage this late afternoon? I found this spa coincidently through Internet and turned out that it wasn't a wrong choice. The greeting while I'm stepping my feet at this place was warm & while I filled in the form requesting details of what kind of treatment I need, which part of my body the therapist shall give more focus/tension/avoid. Which oil I want, which scrub material I love to apply they gave me a welcome drink which was the nice thirst quenching! Unfortunately the treatment I wanted couldn't be done since the therapist for that treatment was fully booked. Then I was advised to try Balinese massage. So I thought why don't try this? And turned out it's not bad at all! It's great!! Since I only has 60mins to have all my ache muscle got loosen I was satisfied. And next visit there I'll spare more time to enjoy the other tempting treatment.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Portarlington, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Amazing hot stone massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was the first massage that we had in Bali and was by far the best! Serene, peaceful and clean with lovely staff. The hot stone massage was amazing, stones between the toes was a fantastic touch, felt great. My friends had the Balinese massage which was also fantastic, in their words. Thank you Tripadvisor for the reviews that prompted us to go there.

Perth
“Best massage I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I have been to Bali many times and love getting as many massages as I can while there. I have been to most of the highly rated ones as well as some lesser known, more traditional massage places. On a recent trip my partner and I were unable to get a booking at one of our favourites (Bodyworx) so tried Sundari.
It is owned by the most wonderful German Lady named Bea, who ensures that the spa is immaculate and that the staff are regularly assessed and trained.
The massage was AMAZING!!!! The most thorough and skilful massage; I felt both relaxed and invigorated when I left. At only $30 AUD for 1.5 hours it was incredible value. I will definitely be going there again.

Singapore, Singapore
“Very homely spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Owner Bea was wonderful and so are her staffs. I had the Green Tea 2 hour package which includes a Balinese massage and green tea scrub. Both were very good. The room was clean and shower was great. I was also quite tempted by the beautiful selection of silk scarves. I will try some of the other treatments when I'm back in Bali.

Guangzhou, China
“It is a heaven of Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I took a set menu which including body scrub, body mask and balinese massage. I really enjoy the 60mins Balinese massage. the treatment room was very clean with a good smelling. both my mom and i enjoy the 2 hours package. if you want to have a good spa experience in Bali, then you must chose Sundari.