“Basic hotel centrally located” 3 of 5 stars
Review of favehotel Seminyak

and 1 more site!
You added favehotel Seminyak to your Saves list
favehotel Seminyak
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl Abimanyu (Dhyana Pura) No. 9A, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #106 of 133 Hotels in Seminyak
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Basic hotel centrally located”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

This a basic hotel (I will not call them budget hotel as they didn't charge me to use towel or air conditioner) centrally located in Seminyak district. Close access to good restaurant, pub, club, discos, and street retails. Room is small yet they are clean, bed sheet generally offwhite nevertheless they smell nice. WiFi is working but get slower in early evening. Breakfast definitely needs improvement as not many choice avilable and food has no taste.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at favehotel Seminyak, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Nikman19,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and valued our offer during the great holiday. Your comment and recommendation has been much apprceciated and your feedback on the breakfast is much appreciated and we look into it for improvement. Thank you for sharing this for us.
See you very soon.

With kind regards,

Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I came here with a group and we all truly enjoyed our stay, I do not consider this a budget hotel, but much better, nice rooms and good service. Sales Executive, Mr. Adi took great care of our reservation and all our requests we communicated to him where promptly taken care of by him, we were really impressed with his excellent service level. We will most certainly come back to Favehotel Seminyak. Thank you to all!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank BDJ0042
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at favehotel Seminyak, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear BDJ0042,
Your compliments towards our services are very much appreciated. Thank you. I have informed Adi (Cahyadi), our Sales Executive on your compliment and he is very happy to hear it. We all look forward to your next stay when you visit Bali.
With kind regards
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We were greeted humbly and nicely by the front desk staff and we really appreciate the excellent hospitality we received from our first day of stay until we left the hotel 5 days later.

Everything was excellent; the breakfast menu that fitted our taste, the room was comfortable enough despite the size was quite small, the wifi connection was good, the location that great whereby the convenient shops are just nearby, and the swimming pool was also nice!

Nothing else to comment.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear IhsanYusop,
Your compliment is very much appreciated and thank you for sharing it via Tripadvisor.
We look forward to your next visit with us where other great expriences await you at Favehotel Seminyak.

With Best Regards,
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Overall I'm very satisfied with the hotel because I didn't have unrealistic expectations since I'm only paying $33 a day. Front desk has been friendly n helpful. Only complaint is that the white towels are not so white anymore.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Waikiki6969,
Thank you for your reviews of your experience with us.
We were happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Moreover we thank you for your input about our towels. We are in the process of replacing our towels and linens with a new one.
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for choosing Favehotel Seminyak. We will be pleased to welcome you back to our hotel in a near future.

With Best regards,
Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I did choose this hotel for the location only I knew the hotel is a budget price and never expect for excellent services.

But when I stayed this hotel totally 5 days I feel very good for their services, its quite always stable service by not fake, they care me even I an Asian.

I would like to compliment to...

Reception : they always greeting with big smiles i can see the happiness in their eyes, they always pay attentions with all customers never focus target or look down Asian Customets. They always have a prompt services even though the English may have a bit difficult communicate but I think it is a beautiful doing.

Housekeeping : I saw just only male housekeepers, at the first I worry the neatness may not be done by male, but when I saw their cleaning and makibg room, overall is very good, clean and neat, just the bath towels looks old age but I can accept because of it s well prepare.

Restaurant : they also good welcome feel the guest relax and all if them are polite.

Security : They have done the good jobs.

In the conclussion: the good point of this hotel is the Staffs + Services.

Thank you for Hotel Manager and Training Team, I can say that you have the good staffs, please be continued these goid services.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
BonarHasibuan, General Manager at favehotel Seminyak, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Vietnammassage,
I am glad that you really enjoyed your experience stay in Bali with us and appreciate your compliment towards our services and facilities that you share via TripAdvisor.
I have shared your compliment directly to our team and they are so happy that their services were noticed!
We look forward to your next visit for another great experience to share at favehotel Seminyak.

Best Regards,
Siem Reap, Cambodia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This was my second stay and I can say that there is an improvement in term of breakfast spread. further my preference for room has been well noted unlike my previous stay. over all I am quite satisfied.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com

Dear B1shonen,
Thank you for because you've taken the time for provide a review through TripAdvisor. We very much appreciate your comments regarding improvements we've done, especially breakfast.
We are still in the process to further improve the quality of our place so that more will provide better service to our guests.
We will always look forward for your next arrival in favehotel Seminyak.
With kind regards,
Yeovil, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Fave hotel is cheap and cheerful, the location is good, walking distance to the beach and main hotels. We ate there on the first night and it was well priced and tasted good. They offer a BBQ buffet as well. The room was functional, good size. The walls are very thin, lots of noise, fine if you're a deep sleeper but otherwise not. There was a strange scratching noise in the ceiling that we thought was rats.... The staff are lovely and friendly and the reception is open 24 hours, they sort any queries quickly. A fairly good budget hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear RachaelC
It is really a pleasure to have you staying with us and thank you for taking the time to pen your experience on Tripadvisor. I really appreciate your feedback towards our food, and I have got my Head Chef well informed, Thank you. Yes, we are still working on reducing the noise impact from our surrounding by making improvement on our own area. This may take a while, and for guests who expect lower noise impact, our Tower A at the back will be the better option. Please indicate on your reservation or ask our reception upon arrival if you need this option.
With regards,