Now I understand that there are two villas named kubu pesisi in Seminyak. One is at Oberoi and the other is at Dhyana Pura. These two might be totally different because they are owned and operated by different people. but I have been told that they are brothers.
The villa where I had stayed was Kubu pesisi at Oberoi and it was the exact same villa with the professional photo above.
But the agoda.com linked with tripadvisor led me to book the villa at oberoi.
Following my review is about the Kubu Pesisi villa at Oberoi.
It was terrible!
1. too old
2. too dirty (molding everywhere in bathroom and dirty kitchen. I really didn't want to touch anything and there was a villa directory but it was also covered with mold)
3. bad breakfast
4. too noisy (we should wake up every morning hearing the motorbike sounds from outside)
5. smelly towels and rooms
6. too many mosquitos, ants, cockroaches and geckos (We should be careful not to step geckos' poo in the floor)
7. Staffs were kind but not professionally trained.
8. There was a renovation construction in right next villa during our stay
There was a house called front desk but it was a real house two kids and a family were living. So, it means there was no front desk and any facilities in villa complex. There were a few extension numbers but every extension calls were transferred to someone's mobile even they were off on that day. The location was quite convenient to go to restaurants and shops around there and it was only pro for the villas.
I had really wanted to come back home from the moment I just arrived the villas.
It was a really really wrong choice and I really regret to choose it. It broke my every expectation about Bali.
It was a terrible moment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for a better place to indulge yourself in Bali? Kubu Pesisi Villas at Oberoi is an incredibly ideal choice offering you an approachable luxury, serenity and soothing ambience.Four spacious two-bedroom villas with elegant tropical garden will provide a total comfort and privacy for your entire family.Coming with post modernism style along with tasteful and inviting interiors, these villas are perfect for ultimate relaxation as equipped with luxury facilities like private pool, living area, dining area, and kitchen with complete facilities as well as bar counter. Therefore, this holiday retreat will be able to cater your needs as your second home. King-size bed along with sofa bed that can be rolled out to make extra bed is available on the first and second floor.Moreover, the adjacent villa units have connecting door enabling you to always get in touch with families or friends. Other facilities are baby bed and complete facilities to prepare baby food in the kitchen. If required, baby sitter can be provided on request with charge. So, you are still convenient when travelling with baby or toddlers. While upon check-in, every villa is provided with fresh seasonal fruit basket.The location of the villa is in eating area but there is a restaurant with private bar in the villa where you can order your food and drink if you don't want to walk out for lunch or dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Kubu Pesisi Villas at Oberoi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kubu Pesisi Villas At Oberoi Bali/Seminyak