“Loooved it” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 116 Activities in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: AMO is the ultimate beauty spa in Bali situated right in the middle of Petitenget, Seminyak -- the hottest new neighborhood on the Island of the Gods. The beauty spa is two levels of simple clean lines, yet sophisticatedly lush treatments.
“Loooved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Went there for a massage and was amazed by the service...enjoyed it so much that I returned to get a facial, mani and pedicure...totally recommend the experience. It's quality time with oneself.

Palmer
“Thank you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Well, we are back home from our honeymoon, and as we reminisce about our wedding and everything, we keep bringing up what a great time we had at Amo Spa! I convinced my husband to come with me to the spa to get a foot massage and "man's pedicure" while I got a facial. My husband is not a spa kind of guy at all, but he went for it, and loved it!! After the stress of the wedding and all of the traveling, my face was a mess. Not what I needed on my honeymoon! I had the most relaxing cleansing facial, and i was on the mend immediately! The atmosphere was classy, clean, and inviting, and everyone seemed to really care about getting to know us. We had so much fun with our spa-date! Thanks so much!!

Zurich, Switzerland
“Perfect Mani & Pedi. Disappointing Cream Bath”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The manicure and pedicure I received at Amo Spa was brilliant and the nail polish was well painted. However, the cream bath I had was very disappointing and the staff washing my hair was not thorough and there was no passion in his hands. I felt as though he just wanted to get it done, and move on to the next client. Will not be back again for the cream bath, but only for the manicure and pedicure.

3 attraction reviews
“Amazing massage and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I came with my husband as it was recommended by our concierge. He was right about the massages! We were incredibly satisfied with the service and the level of massage we recieved. The staff was amazing from the moment we walked in the door. I came back to get a manicure the next day and loved it! Thank you!

Visited January 2013
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Amazing Spa great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were walking out of the Hotel our first day and simply crossed the street to take a look. The prices were incredibly reasonable and after surfing we decided to get a massage. It was a phenomenal session and I asked for another half hour. The staff was incredibly friendly and the service was better than other places I have been to abroad. I extended my massage another half an hour and went back again before leaving!

Visited January 2013