“Oxygen Facial - who needs botox,” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: AMO is the ultimate beauty spa in Bali situated right in the middle of Petitenget, Seminyak -- the hottest new neighborhood on the Island of the Gods. The beauty spa is two levels of simple clean lines, yet sophisticatedly lush treatments.
Darwin, Australia
“Oxygen Facial - who needs botox,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

who needs botox, this was our second trip to AMO, got to love this treatment awesome. My girlfriends and I travel many times to bali and have treatments at many spas. We find this one to give us the best results. Would recommend for anyone who has maturing skin (we are in our 40's and love it). Not the cheapest place, however still onlyy $25 so nothing compared to what you pay in OZ.

New York City, New York
“Diamond in the rough :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I went to this spa after trying my Hotel spa. I have been to two spas in Ubud and this one was a true pleasure. It is quite a bit more reasonably priced than the 3 I have been to in Bali so far, but I will be honest and say that the Shellac Mani/Pedi and massage I received were top notch compared to just about any spa I have been to in and out of Bali. That staff was a pleasure and I will be going back before I leave!

New York City, New York
“Paradise in paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I am staying at the W Hotel in Seminyak. After trying a few spas that were recommended by friends I tried the one right in front of my Hotel. Amo was amaaaazing! I wish they had one in New York with the same level of service and the same affordable price. I would go every other day :) My one hour massage and facial were out of this world and the staff was nothing but smiles with no pretense. It was a much better deal than the other spas I have tried on my vacation and I'm happy I went with what was right in front of me :)

Johannesburg, South Africa
“You need to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Living in Bali for over a year now, I have finally found the spa that covers it all! Waxing, facials and a salon that does Shellac nails brilliantly! just to mention a few.I found the staff to be very helpful, friendly and accommodating. Do yourself a favor and go to this salon.

Visited October 2012
“Rude manager/owner and a waste of time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Booking system is shambles and on two occasions while visiting the spa to arrange a booking the expat owner/manager berated the local staff- not a good look in front of customers. After arriving for my appointment on time and being asked to wait for 'just another 5 minutes', twenty minutes of watching the owner/manager speak down to the staff, I gave up and left. Seemed all too chaotic for a relaxing spa! Super busy, very unorganised and to witness the owner/manager treat their staff in such a way- I'll spend my money elsewhere. Much better place 50m up the road who respect their staff