We spent three nights at the Blue Karma and really enjoyed it.
- Great style, loved the wooden figures and sophisticated LED lighting
- Awesome main pool, very clean and close to the restaurant / bar area so that we could let our 4-yr-old play there while having breakfast
- Spacious room
- Good location, lots of restaurants and a proper supermarket in walking distance
- Open air bathroom sounds like a great idea in Bali's climate, but the insects also love it. The staff was very helpful, but there is only so much you can do against the small uninvited visitors.
- Thin walls, could sometimes hear people upstairs, which was a bit unexpected for a Villa.
- Wifi worked well on the first day, but was unreliable on the following days.