Oh how I miss this place! Was a great stay, I'll list the pros and cons
- friendly attentive staff
- ok location near the beach, shops and restaurants
- fabulous main pool, lovely, warm and spotless
- great breakfast although not replenished as well as I would have liked
- large rooms and loved outdoor bathroom except at night as I hate bugs!
- good quality toiletries although not replaced often enough
- relaxed and calm atmosphere, no outside noise at all (other reviewers state lots of local noise but we didn't hear a thing and slept soundly)
- felt homely and comfortable as small complex, all staff always said hello and happy to help, knew our names
-lovely cocktails at the bar!
-great complimentary massages
- this was part of a honeymoon trip but we had NO special treatment due to this even though they knew this was the case, no flowers, no wine, nothing, very disappointing, no one actually acknowledged it was our honeymoon.
- no bath tub in our room
- I wish we didn't pay extra for the private pool because we didn't use it. It was very cold and no where near as nice as main pool. There was always a colony of ants crawling round our pool which wasn't very enticing.
- hit and miss breakfast selection, sometimes eggs were included sometimes it was extra. And if you want seconds sometimes it's included sometimes it's at an extra charge.
- room service selection sparse and our sandwich wasn't very nice, had to go out to eat everyday
Overall was a great relaxing and comfortable stay at blue karma. Would recommend for couples but disappointed as not really a honeymoon retreat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Karma is a lifestyle resort in the heart of Bali activities and happenings – Seminyak. The resort is within walking distance to the shops, restaurants and to the beach. Artistic creativity, comfort, ethnic design and flourishing garden have come together to make a vacation paradise in Blue Karma.You will get unique hotel experience and personalized concierge service. Blue Karma welcomes to pamper yourself in Slimming center and Spa, in Restaurant and Lounge Bar enjoy tasteful delights with designer menu options in raw food, listen to mellifluent sounds at live music events and experience special holistic programs as well as creative workshops and authentic trips to discover Bali.This is the lifestyle you deserve, and we are happy to share our passion and curiosity to life with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Blue Karma Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Karma Hotel Bali/Seminyak