We went to maca for 7 nights for our honeymoon. We stayed in a pool villa.
It's was amazing and perfect for honeymooners! We loved how quiet and private the villas were, breakfast in our room was brilliant. They also had a free shuttle into town at set times and afternoon tea every afternoon!
All the staff were so helpful and friendly. I would def recommend to anyone wanting to relax and chilled holiday!!
It's also not far from lots of amazing restaurants although the road they are on does not have a great pavement!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak