My husband and I spent 4 wonderful nights at Maca Villas to celebrate our anniversary. The experience could not be faulted. From first contact to make the reservation, I was very impressed. The booking was handled efficiently and responses to my emails were very prompt. We arrived to find our room beautifully decorated with rose petals on the bed and in the glorious bath. Our villa was beautiful and perfect for the 2 of us to enjoy our time alone. The staff are all wonderful and friendly and cannot do enough for you. They also respect your privacy. We were never disturbed to have our room cleaned or linen changed. Once closing the door to our villa garden, we could have been alone on a deserted island, it was so peaceful. Any request was handled very quickly with our butler at the door almost before hanging up the phone. Breakfast was delivered on time every morning and a car was available to drop us off at restaurants in the evening. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay at Maca Villas again for a relaxing and romantic holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Venere, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak