“Friendliest service in Bali” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Buzz Cafe

Buzz Cafe
99 Jalan Raya Seminyak at T Junction to Jalan Kunti, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia
+62 851-0010-6548
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 328 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: International, Asian, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bright, Cute, contemporary Cafe serving consistently superlative coffee of all recipes and a range of Western and Indonesia Food. We make our own bread and pastries. Alcohol also available. Toilet is five star clean. Highest of Western Standards. Outside al fresco and inside good air conditioning. If you don't like our coffee, you don't pay for it. We are in the midst of the best shopping area particularly for ladies. Cable TV, sports channels. On premises Reverse Osmosis Filtered Pure Water. You can rent a mobile phone from us, charge your Laptop. We have chargers for most mobile phones and the HIGHEST SPEED FIBER OPTIC 4MEG WIFI. Coming soon THE AUSSIE MEAT PIE.
Melbourne
“Friendliest service in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Yes the coffee was the best compared to everywhere else I tried during our 7 days in Bali, and the slushy drinks we were given to sample were fantastic, and the pies were quite delectable. But it was the friendly staff that made this place stand out. The owner chatted with us and showed us a video on his phone of his very clever cat, and the gorgeous waitress (perhaps manager) was incredibly helpful about shopping in the area, she sat with us for a while - the whole experience was just so delightful and memorable. Sadly, we only had the day in Seminyak so could not get back there. My daughter has hassled me since our return home to hurry up and write a review, she wants to go back to Bali and stay in Seminyak and have lunch there every day! Thanks for a most memorable welcome to Bali.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
horrie70, Owner at Buzz Cafe, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Wow! what a fantastic review. It was Anggie our Manager who was sitting with you. I will pass this on to her. She will be stoked. Of course I am full of appreciation that you took the trouble to make the review and that it was sooooo positive. This always makes me get up early in the morning to be there to take care of our customers. MANY MANY MANY MANY THANKS
David H

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Refreshing break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Excellent service by Angie and her staff. Just stopped for a coffee and was not disappointed. The place has a good atmosphere and is kept clean, which gives you confidence when ordering.

Perth, WA
“Good food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We had passed by Buzz on a few occasions but never ventured in. This particular day we we glancing at the menu when we were offered a sample of green slushy liquid - very nice it was too. We were invited to try a coffee, which we did. We briefly spoke with David, the owner, who was extremely pleasant and who assured us that if we didn't think the coffee was the best, then we didn't have to pay for it. We were both impressed by the service; so much so that we ventured back that evening and also twice more, once in the afternoon for coffee and cake and once in the evening for a meal. Couldn't fault the place, service, or the owner. We had a great experience and would definitely go back for more of the same.

horrie70, Manager at Buzz Cafe, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Most appreciated that you took time to give us feedback.....and such positive feedback. The staff will be so happy to once again receive such a positive review. We look forward to your visit again. We hope that we contributed to an enjoyable Bali Holiday.
Many Thanks David H
Seminyak
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Ten?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We decided to wander into this place because it was rated so highly, but I'm left wondering why.
We tried an 'Aussie Pie' after reading they were the best pies in town and found out it wouldn't even give a servo pie a run for it's money. It tasted like salt and was cold.

Very friendly staff as per usual in Bali but try another place.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
horrie70, Owner at Buzz Cafe, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
I am really sorry that you had this bad experience. Sometimes such things happen in our industry and there should be no excuse. We recently started up our pie factory and we had our launch last night and it was very successful. WE DO MAKE THE BEST QUALITY PIES IN BALI, and our launch last night was full of accolades for us, however at the outset we were experimenting with our recipes and our first batch WAS too salty and not moist enough. I think that what may have happened is that some of this batch found its way to BUZZ Cafe and unfortunately you became a victim and I apologise profusely. What I would like to do, if you are still in Bali, is to invite you back here to try our latest batch and you can try all of our pies at my cost as I am sure that you will have THE GOOD EXPERIENCE. We have been rated highly for our food and beverage, in particular our coffee, as we have been operating for almost two years now. You will see that we have been getting five ticks for each of the four categories and five overall in over 97% of our reviews. I see that, notwithstanding your comments about our staff that our service did NOT get the usual five ticks, but I understand that you disappointment in the pie that you had might have coloured your choice there. Please come back as my guest and experience the good of BUZZ ON ME. Lastly I am sorry that I was not there to field you dissatisfaction because I would have applied an instant remedy.
Your host David
Perth, Australia
“Check out the Buzz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Loved the place. We went there most mornings for breakfast during our stay in October 2012 as it was simply up the road from our accommodation. We met the Manager and his lovely wife and they were very friendly and full of advice and information of where to visit. Their staff were very polite and they would always make sure we were happy with our meals. Beautiful people and look forward to visiting next time we travel to Bali.

• Visited October 2012