“Just devine” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Just devine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We went here as a group of 7 on our last night in bali after seeing the ratings on trip advisor. It doesn't look like much from the outside but once you go in its a beautiful setting.
We chose from their many different dips for entree which came with turkish bread.So delicious and it didn't last long between us all..was so tasty.They even brought out more bread for us once we finished our first lot..which was freshly cooked,nice and hot.
Our mains were just as good having a range of steak,raviolli,chicken and a meatball dish between us. I couldn't fit dessert in myself but my friends tried the chocolate fondant and it was nice and gooey inside.Profiteroles were also a hit.
The service was excellent,very attentive and they had a great little band playing there during dinner.
We all felt this was the highlight of our trip!We will definitely be back again!

• Turkish first
Perth, Australia
“Excellent Turkish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food, great atmosphere and awesome staff. A must visit when in Bali. Can't go past the 7 hr cooked kebab!

Visited April 2013
Fremantle, Australia
“A Mediterranean delight in Bali”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Rather than base my review on the carpark (like some others) I prefer to talk about the restaurant itself.
Tulip is a pleasant little oasis setback from the roadside. Once inside its black and red decor reveals a sense of relaxed sophistication. The main dining area overlooks a beautifully lit water garden. It was a relatively quiet night and the concierge at our hotel had booked one of the best seats in the restaurant. The staff were knowledgeable and attentive. We had the mezze tasting plate, with fresh baked Turkish bread (which they replenished for free), which was delicious. For mains I went with the chef's recommendation, a slow cooked lamb & eggplant claypot and my girlfriend, a Mediterranean salad. I'm glad I went with the chef's choice as it was a rustic winner.
The deserts were a little bit of a letdown as my chocolate melt (fondant) was a little dry, and didn't ooze chocolate :-( . My girlfriend's baklavas went down really well with the Turkish coffees and the sambucca shot sealed the evening as a great night out, and one to recommend to friends on their next vist to Bali.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Turkish Food At Its Finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Had been here the year before & decided to check it out again. to our surprise they had a buffet setup. it was around $190,000 + +...we went with it & there was a fairly good selection of items on the buffet.. all the buffet food was fresh & lovely.. during our meal a belly dancer came out & asked me and my partner to dance which was a nice experience.

Bologna, Italy
“Perfect.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This restaurant has one of the best food I have ever tasted. All ingredients are fresh and most of them are home-made using bio products. The presentation of dishes is beautiful and the waiters are very well trained and attentive, all of them speaks an almost perfect english. Bread is very good, baked at the moment and always ready in case you finish it. I think the chef is a very talented person with a good eye for fresh ingredients and tasty dishes. Also owner and manager seem to be very attentive to customers needs and quality.
Desserts could be better.
We will definitely go back as many times as possible. We are happy to have found such a place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere