“Nice night out!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Evo - CLOSED

Evo
Petinget Beach Area, Seminyak, Bali 80361, Indonesia (Formerly Blossom)
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Nice night out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

My partner and I decided to try Evo and we were welcomed and seated inside in the aircon which was nice. They bought out complimentry bread and olive oil along with some kind of tuna starter which my partner absolutely loved.

I ordered the steak and my partner had the salmon steak. We both really enjoyed our meals and were quite happy with the quality and taste of the food.

Cost is reasonable... We paid approx AUD $63 and we had 2 main meals and 4 cocktails (mind you it was 2 for 1 happy hour)

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Worse Dinner Do Not Go”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I will keep this short and sweet.Went there a few years ago when it was Blossoms and all 4 of us did not like the food.They change the name to Evo.Same meat different gravy as one would say.My wife and i thought give it another chance.Big mistake.Food was appalling.We had there Indonesian platter for.2.
The various meats were tough and chewy.Everything was cold.I told the waiter at the start after 5 mins of chewing not happy.Wife persevered then she gave up and then all hell broke loose when we said we would pay for half the set meal but not full amount.Wont bore you with what persued.Bad attitude.Would not accept our complaint.
My wife and i go to Bali 4 times per year have done for last 12 years.Tried nearly every good restaurant some very good some mediocre but nothing compares to the slop they served up.Stay away and now i know why there was only 6 people there eating.Go to Metis/Petitinget/La Lucciola/KuDeTa/The Bistrot/Masaman/Sarong or McDonalds but not Evo at Sentosa resort.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
brussels
“Good in a nice environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Excellent service , good italian food by a new york chef , in a nice environment . beautiful decor . Reasonable semlection of wines .

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milan, Italy
“Average food at a high price and a serious quality issue”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Evo Restaurant has a nice atmosphere and design furniture. The food is average and the size of dishes is quite small. I had a green salad and a red snapper cooked with bacon and red salad "radicchio". The combination of fish and bacon was original and tasty. Being Italian, I didn't order any pasta, but a friend ordered a Carbonara and it definitely was not an authentic one (there were mushrooms and shrimps).
We were 4 people and we had 3 starters, 4 main courses, 4 desserts, 2 glasses of wine and 2 beers and the bill was approx 450,000 rupiah per person, that I find very expensive for Bali.
The worst thing about that dinner is that one of my friends was extremely sick after the Seafood Salad he had and he had to be taken to the hospital! When I pay that price, I claim excellent quality of raw materials!
For the overall experience we had, I'D NEVER RECOMMEND this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Perth
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

We stayed at these villas and decided to eat here most nights as we ventured out a few times to well known restaurants that were ment to be good but they were nothing on the food of this restaurant. The service is amazing it's very peaceful because not many people know about it as it is part of sentosa spa and villas. I never got sick once, and had over 10 meals here ranging from salads to breakfast to sea food. The setting is stunning looking over a beautiful pool and beautiful gardens. You can choose to sit inside or outside and the drinks are all very good. I would deff recommend this restaurant you may pay a small bit more but it's all fresh and you know you won't get sick, best food I have ever had and best service too, plus you get free massages at breakfast time .

• Visited April 2012