The Amadea Resort is a small boutique hotel in the heart of Eat St in Seminyak. We stayed in a Superior room which was adequate. The bed was very comfortable and large, the bathroom was really nice. The staff at the Amadea are really helpful and friendly. The hotel had a quiet relaxed feel about it and we really enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was included at the Restaurant on the main St and it was fine. I would definitely stay here again, great value for money in the best location. We had a quick look inside one of the Villas and it looked amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak