We picked this hotel based on other good reviews, and are happy to say we were not disappointed! It is located right in the heart of Seminyak, on 'Eat Street' which proved to be a fantastic location. Although a busy with all the restaurants and shops right on the doorstep, it is a peaceful haven to escape to, to relax around the pool etc. We loved being able to walk to most of the restaurants we wanted to visit, or take a short taxi ride to others. The traffic coming up from Kuta was particularly heavy, so we were very happy with our choice. The grounds are well maintained, and the service was friendly and impeccable. The second day of our visit the manager (?) asked me if I had any comments, or suggestions. The only thing I mentioned was that we could not make ice in the fridge, which we had overcome by buying some at a nearby supermarket. He said no don't do that - just ring the front desk and they will bring you some anytime you want 25/7! So that minor issue was solved with ease, and we had ice delivered promptly whenever we required it with no hassle. The staff at the front desk were very helpful, making appointments, booking restaurants, following up on delivery of things we had ordered etc. The ones who serviced our room each day were lovely, enjoyed a joke, left works of towel art on the bed and little notes making the whole experience fun.
Breakfast is served at an attached restaurant (different owners) on the street. This was also good - not as large as a big resort, but the usual freshly made pancakes, or eggs however you choose, along with a selection of western, and local foods which were good quality and different each day. I like my tea freshly made, and they were happy to make me a pot each day.
We had a Pool Terrace room, which was lovely. We would definitely return and hope to be able to one day soon.
If you want a late check out make sure you confirm it the day before. We had requested a 6pm checkout on our departure day, at booking and then again at check-in. Their policy is a little different to others I've been to in that you cant book it in advance, you request it at check-in, which we did - but I missed the bit where we had to confirm it was available the day prior to departure. So on the morning before departure, we went to confirm our transport to the airport and realised that we did not have our late check out! Happily it was available, so we were able to stay. There was a mix up with our airport transfer too, but that was also sorted out without hassle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, seekda GmbH, HotelTravel.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak