“It's closed” 1 of 5 stars

Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“It's closed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

This company is closed for relocation. I was very disappointed to find this out. The website suggested nothing about it.

Perth, Australia
“Talk about an adrenalin rush!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Bungy jumping was something I had always wanted to do but when the Perth centre closed for business I thought I had lost my chance. I had heard there were two places in Bali but one had already closed so I didn't want to miss my second chance. I ended up jumping twice; once with the leg harness and the second time with the full body harness. The leg harness was ok but I really enjoyed the body harness a hell of a lot more. It may have been the scariest thing i've ever done but it was also the most fun and well worth the money. I bought a DVD to remember the experience and next time we go back i'm jumping again as well as taking one of our local Bali friends too. Definitely worth having a go in my opinion.

Visited November 2011
Port Hedland, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“My Brave Husband”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

My Husband did the jump while I steadied my nerves with alcohol :) The host made it fun and enjoyable for all the spectators and in doing so helped steel my husbands nerves. He enjoyed it so much he is going back again in October (crazy) but each to his own .he loved it and got great pics and a dvd and certificate.

Visited July 2011