We stayed with our family and friends and loved the place. Kids club was awesome. We paid for a buffet breakfast but that wasn't available when we arrived but they gave us a suitable credit every morning.
The only down part was the pool was a little warn but I'm being picky and it certainly wouldn't stop me returning again.
Rooms were big and very clean. Staff couldn't do enough .
Loved it and its a shame it's going through renovations next April 2014 when we go to Bali next.
- Also Known As:
- Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak Hotel
- Semara Resort And Spa Seminyak
- Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Semara Resort and Spa, is perfectly located in the heart of Seminyak and only a short walk to the beach. You will find us conveniently situated between W Resort and Spa and Ku De Ta. Our luxury boutique resort is set amongst superbly landscaped tropical gardens where one can take in the ambiance from their own private balcony or enjoy a cocktail or sumptuous tasty treat by the pool. At Semara, we place particular emphasis on spa treatments & wellness activities such as yoga and aqua aerobics and for those traveling with children, we will be offer the island's best kids club experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, AsiaRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.