We recently stayed a week at Semara. We were looked after from the minute we arrived with an Early Check in which allowed us to get straight into the pool & grab some lunch after an early morning flight.
We had paid for buffet breakfast as part of our package but this was no longer on offer. Instead we were generously credited 130,000++ Rph per adult (half per child). & this could be used at the restaurant or other resort facilities. This was actually great because we could choose to eat at The Deck (which we enjoyed, Fab coffees for 15,000rph) or go elsewhere.
We ate at the The Deck alot and were impressed with the food/prices. Occasionally there was a breakdown in communication but quick to apoligies and try to correct. Kids meals very generous and twice we ordered Entrees as mains due to the size of the portions.
Kids club was included for us staying a week despite my kids not willing to spend much time in there the ladies were lovely (maybe next time)
Spa was beautiful (1 hour massage also included for free as part of our Pay 6 stay 7 deal)
Initally asked for ground floor Executive but none available. On first floor which once we checked in we realised it was a great spot. big balcony where we could sit while kids slept. No life so carrying stroller upstairs got a bit annoying.
Slight ant problem from balcony but otherwise Executive rooms are amazing and with a family of 4 still had huge amount of space.
Love the location of Semara. We could walk to Potato Head, Seminyak Squ, Breezes, La Luchiola. Petitenget restaurant/bar.
New Laundry opened up next door. Significantly cheaper than the hotel so everything got washed.
Pool was really nice, cabanas beautiful and kids pool perfect depth for my little one. Miss that swim up bar social life of a big hotel but for a smaller boutique resort Semara is lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Semara Resort and Spa, is perfectly located in the heart of Seminyak and only a short walk to the beach. You will find us conveniently situated between W Resort and Spa and Ku De Ta. Our luxury boutique resort is set amongst superbly landscaped tropical gardens where one can take in the ambiance from their own private balcony or enjoy a cocktail or sumptuous tasty treat by the pool. At Semara, we place particular emphasis on spa treatments & wellness activities such as yoga and aqua aerobics and for those traveling with children, we will be offer the island's best kids club experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Semara Resort And Spa Seminyak
- Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak Bali