Really loved the Semara, it's in the slightly quieter part of Seminyak but still with plenty of great restaurants, bars and spas around - including Sarong, which is just down the road and without doubt one of the best restaurants in Bali. The resort is fairly new, modern, stylish and the rooms are massive, with an extra big bathroom and huge balcony. It's got a good size pool and some cool pool cabanas, the gym has great equipment and the Deck bar and restaurant serves pretty good food too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Semara Resort and Spa, is perfectly located in the heart of Seminyak and only a short walk to the beach. You will find us conveniently situated between W Resort and Spa and Ku De Ta. Our luxury boutique resort is set amongst superbly landscaped tropical gardens where one can take in the ambiance from their own private balcony or enjoy a cocktail or sumptuous tasty treat by the pool. At Semara, we place particular emphasis on spa treatments & wellness activities such as yoga and aqua aerobics and for those traveling with children, we will be offer the island's best kids club experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Semara Resort And Spa Seminyak
- Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak Bali