We stayed twice at this hotel. The 2nd visit was based on how wonderful our first visit was.
The rooms were spacious, the service attentive and friendly and the pools were clean and not crowded. The tranquil pool lived up to its name and was a well enjoyed retreat from the busier pool; which was set up for swimming laps in the morning before becoming the family pool. Buffet breakfast is served pool side.
Breakfast was mainly western food with a daily Indonesian sweet treat or two on offer.
The staff at the day spa were fantastic and I recommend trying a yoga class. One on one classes can be booked and Yudha was an amazing instructor.
The location was brilliant; next door to Potato Head and some great cafes nearby (eg Mantra).
The main shops in Seminyak are approx. 3k-4k rupiah in a taxi but could also be done on foot. (20-30 mins.)
Overall, I had never been to Bali before but my experience at Semara means I will be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Semara Resort and Spa, is perfectly located in the heart of Seminyak and only a short walk to the beach. You will find us conveniently situated between W Resort and Spa and Ku De Ta. Our luxury boutique resort is set amongst superbly landscaped tropical gardens where one can take in the ambiance from their own private balcony or enjoy a cocktail or sumptuous tasty treat by the pool. At Semara, we place particular emphasis on spa treatments & wellness activities such as yoga and aqua aerobics and for those traveling with children, we will be offer the island's best kids club experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Semara Resort And Spa Seminyak
- Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak Bali