We spent 7 nights at the Semara Resort with another family and would definately love to go back. After being to quite a few different places in Bali, this was my favourite. The rooms are very spacious and modern with a large beautiful bathroom. We shared our room with our 2 children aged 8 and 11 and had plenty of space. The kids club was impressive, our kids enjoyed all the different activities they provided and made many things with the staff. Included in our package was a 1 hour massage which was sensational. The buffet was so yummy, the best poached eggs I have had. We ate by the pool numerous times for lunch and had dinner in the restaurant, the food was always fantastic and very reasonable priced. We had Nasi Goreng many times while in Bali and the Semara Resort definately won with the best. The Semara Resort is definately the coolest boutique hotel around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Semara Resort and Spa, is perfectly located in the heart of Seminyak and only a short walk to the beach. You will find us conveniently situated between W Resort and Spa and Ku De Ta. Our luxury boutique resort is set amongst superbly landscaped tropical gardens where one can take in the ambiance from their own private balcony or enjoy a cocktail or sumptuous tasty treat by the pool. At Semara, we place particular emphasis on spa treatments & wellness activities such as yoga and aqua aerobics and for those traveling with children, we will be offer the island's best kids club experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Semara Resort And Spa Seminyak
- Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Semara Resort & Spa Seminyak Bali