“Great diving experience!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 89 activities in Seminyak
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are a German owned and managed PADI 5 Star Dive Resort in Seminyak, Bali-INDONESIA, offering all kinds of dive services such as dive courses, day trips, dive safaris, diving for children underwater photography workshops and any kind of holiday assistance.
London, United Kingdom
“Great diving experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Me and two friends went diving with Nautilus instructor Chris (and two other friends went snorkeling). It had been many years since I did my Padi course and some time since my two friends had been out so we were pretty nervous before we started. However, Chris was very friendly, reassuring and kept things simple. In the end, we had two great dives - and the school assembles your gear and puts it away at the end, which was also really enjoyable.

Visited July 2013

“Professional value for money top instructor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend recently ha 2
Dives in Menjangan with Gusti. He was a great guy made everything perfect as it was my girlfriends 1st dive and she was a little nervous. He made us both feel very comfortable on our trip. He also planted my message in a bottle as part of my proposal in the reef. Werner was more than helpful through email with his speedy reply. I WILL be diving with these guys again :)

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Top class tuition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We just spent two days with Nautilus. I was not padi qualified however wanted to do the open water course, and my girlfriend was already open water qualified. We however wanted to spend time together, this was not a problem as Chris our instructor made the dives interesting for my girlfriend whilst making sure the highest standard of tuition was given to me. I would not hesitate for one second in recommending Nautilus as an excellent company, as Werner is very efficient and Chris is in my opinion a truly excellent, professional and warm instructor who will make sure you have the skills required to develop through the padi open water course. Thank you Chris.

Visited May 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic ,great experience for someone that's never dived before!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

My 16 year old daughter and I book a diving trip out to tubalum wreck with Chris the 3 1/2 drive out there was a little hairy but all of bali's roads are like that .The first dive was great we were taken about 10-20 metres and about 6-7 mts down for two first time divers we were both a little apprehensive.How wrong we were,Chris was absolutely fantastic we could not have been in better hands ,he was alert,cautious and calm always seeming in control my daughter was quite overwhelmed and scared with the vast depth of the ocean but Chris held her arm and reassuring her for every minute we were down .On the second dive I could not continue so he made sure I was safely on shore before continuing on to the Liberty Wreck with my daughter .She absolutely loved it .So I would highly recommend any first time divers to go with Nautilus Dive and better yet ask for Chris.
Thanks Nautilus will never forget the experience !

Visited May 2013
Beirut, Lebanon
“Great Open Water Certification Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I visited Bali at the beginning of March and received our Open Water scuba certification while there. After a great deal of online research, I reached out to Nautilus as well as a few of their competitors. Nautilus seemed much more professional in their responses and willingness to work with us, no doubt due in large part to the owner, Werner. When we arrived in Bali, it couldn't have gone smoother - we met Werner at the dive shop to plan out the week, and went from there. My wife and I had both completed the online PADI eLearning course, which simplified things a bit and gave us more beach time while in Bali.

Our instructor for the certification was Sam, who is an amazing teacher. Very friendly and personable outside of the water and during transit (Nautilus was quite prompt and efficient picking us up in the mornings at our hotel), and incredibly professional during training exercises and while underwater. Very quickly it became clear he had genuine concern for how we were doing and for how we were progressing through the course, as well as a passion for scuba diving. Just a pro in all senses of the word, not to mention very personable and articulate with a great knack for conveying skills and instructions. Add to that, the rest of the staff at Nautilus were friendly and helpful. The entire experience could have gone any better.

Visited March 2013