This little hotel is pretty good value at $60 a night. Breakfast however is very average and is provided by a small cafe acorss the road. I would not bother with the breakfast as you can get a great cheap breakfast in many places nearby. I would say this was only about a 3.5 star hotel and it is not perfect, but at $60 a night I didn't expect it to be. It is a short taxi trip to the heart of seminyak. If you need an extra bed then you will have to book a family room as normal rooms are a bit too small. I found the staff very friendly and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali