The stay was excellent and the service, being a travel person, it's value for money and especially for the price you pay. The only drawback but not a hindrance, is that you have to cross the road to your breakfast. But it's fun to have someone stop the moving traffic so that you can cross the road. Maybe the large hall in front of the Massage room along the corridor should be transformed into a restaurant. But otherwise, it was a memorable stay and you cannot fault the staff with such excellent service.The convenience of having a Supermarket, Pharmacy, Money Changer, Restaurants, etc all within reach of the hotel. The Indonesian cakes down the road went well after lunch. We had a comfortable room and larger than expected with a huge bathroom. The pool was good except that you have to get down from the deeper end to get in. Not good for a non-swimmer. Maybe there should be another way down from the shallower part for non-swimmers. But all in, it is a plus point for this hotel. Will stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Hotel
- Ivory Resort Seminyak Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivory Resort Seminyak located in Seminyak area, Bali's most fashionable district, just 25 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International airport, The center of gourmet cafes, street restaurant & bars, home wares and fashion stores where an international mix of celebrities and cosmopolitan jet setter flock of shop, dine and party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ivory Resort Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.