“Basecamp” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Green Room Seminyak

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seminyak
The Green Room Seminyak
You added The Green Room Seminyak to your Saves list
Jl. Abimanyu 63b, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia   |
Ranked #5 of 78 Seminyak B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
takatukka
“Basecamp”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I spend 3 month in Indo, and 6 or 7 weeks of them in the green room. Its a very nice an special place, a real oasis in busi seminyak and hole Kuta. A place you want to come back, a real Homebase....love it!

For Surfing and spotguiding its perfect, but if you are a absolute beginner - take a 3day Surfcourse, it will helps you to learn the basics faster.

I´ve to say thank u very much to the stuff, great job, great people, great place.
I´ll be back! promised! hehe.... (but don´t wake me up, please!)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

It is so nice staying here, cause you have all opportunities you need on your holydays: relaxing in a great green surrounding with pool and yaccuzi, 2 guided surfsessions a day, cultural & beachtrips on the weekend. You meet people from all over the world im a very friendly and cosy atmosphere. Good food, indonesian as well as continental. All in all very friendly and helpful staff

• Stayed February 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I spend 2 weeks in the Green room. There is a very friendly staff and Good Food. The Rooms are clean and the Pool is amazing. The Location is fantastic. Defenetly worth it. The surfguides are very carefull. It was a Lot of Fun Hang Out with the guys.
I will be back

• Stayed February 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Hello,
I've been surfing at Seminyak twice.
At the beginning of my trip in december 1 week, and at the end of my trip 2 weeks in februari.
I actualy decided to go to the surfcamp 1 week before i went traveling. A friend of mine went to the camp for 2 weeks and said it was really cool. I went, and he was right.. I found it so cool that i went back at the end of my journey aswel.
I could not surf, before i went to the camp, but it wasn't a big problem.
The staff who help and teach you, are really good and you feel really save with them.

And for the rest of all, breakfast is good, the rest of the food at the camp is really good aswel, ofcourse you can eat outside the camp, there are really nice small restaurants if you walk 5 minutes.. It's very clean, they give you clean sheets every day, clean towels everyday, they just take care of everything and if you need something else, if you want to ask something they are always there.
They just take a good care of you.

I'm not making a promotion here, i'm really honest, it's just, if you want to surf in Bali, go to Kima surfcamp because it's truly awesome..

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I came to Bali with one thing in mind.To Surf. When I was greeted by one of the surf guides at Denpasar airport my holiday was in full swing. All the staff make a point of making you feel like you're one of their mates. After a quick introduction to the place, I had some lunch and was brought surfing. For 2 weeks (I spent one week in seminyak and one in canggu) I hung out, partied and surfed with people from all over the world. My surfing go from strength to strength and I ate like a king.

I'll be coming back.

Room Tip: I stayed in a dorm but they have lots of different options
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at the green room so i booked another week. I thought the week was perfect - the camp, the people, the surf guiding. Also the restaurant in the camp is really good and pretty cheap so if you're too lazy to go out for dinner just order sth here :)

• Stayed January 2013
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I went to the green room for the first time this year (january 2013) and it was just perfect. The service is impeccable, the rooms were clean and the whole team is at your disposal to make your stay unforgettable.
The management team is at your disposal and aims to satisfy all your requests (thank you Lars and Tom)
the surf guides are, for the most part, friendly and competent (Special thanks to Daniel, bopeng, Hari).
I'll come back for sure!

Room Tip: Choose a room with AC !!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to The Green Room Seminyak? Share your experiences!