“A place of tranquility” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 116 Activities in Seminyak
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“A place of tranquility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I spent 10 days in lovely Bali, the locals are such lovely people, however, I found the heat too uncomfortable for me .. my daughter decided to treat me to somthing very specail. A 90 minute treatment at the Spa.From the very start, I found the Balinese gilrs so very charming. The ambience was just as it should be, cool clean smelling of wonderfully gentle fragrances, and 90 miinutes of professional massage. I , after years of suffering from a chronic condition, found the treatment, the start of a new healing beginning for me. When I return to Bali, I am going to treat myself once again to a daily dose of ESPACE. Thank you to all involved .

Visited August 2013
ESPACEBALI, General Manager at Espace Spa, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Isabelleaber2148,

Thank you for your positive comments on TripAdvisor
And We look forward to welcoming you again at Espace .

• Indonesian first
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

I go to Bali every year and always go to Espace as many times as I can, as it is the best place to go in the area. The place is super clean, people are very nice and professional. They provide great treatments and amazing massages, with therapists who focus on what you are asking for, and listen to your requests. Can't wait to go back again.

Visited August 2013
Dear Guiyomdubai ,

Thank you for your positive comments on TripAdvisor

we look forward to welcoming you again at Espace Spa in the future .

“Heavenly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Have been to espace several times over the past few years and there is no other place I rather go. Great service, lovely ambience and talented staff.
Look forward to going there again next time we are in Bali.

Dear Sal10101,

Thank you for your positive comments on TripAdvisor.

we look forward to welcoming you again at Espace Spa

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
17 attraction reviews
“Felt like I was walking on clouds after Reflexology”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The 90 minute reflexology is very highly recommended. Starting with foot bath, then shoulder/neck massage, then finally the feet. Total blissful relaxation. The only massage I've had that I've pretty much fallen asleep. Air conditioned comfort, toilet OK too. Lovely ginger tea or water for welcome drink.

Melbourne, Australia
“Divine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Was here in April and returned this visit. Once again had the hot stone massage and it was bliss for 90 mins. Suti was my therapist and I'd highly recommend her. One of the best hot stone massages I've had including back in Australia.
I wouldn't recommend pedicure from my last visit but massage was great. The rooms might not be as flash as others but the treatment is what's important and fantastic value !