“Fabulous Massage!” 5 of 5 stars

Margaret River
3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

After reading many reviews we settled on Espace for our massage - what a great decision. My husband and I both had really talented, attentive massueses that made us feel like a million dollars. Thanks to Nuri and Nuti (?)

Visited August 2012

• Indonesian first
Wellington, New Zealand
“Amazing massage in a relaxing and indulgent atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I booked a 90m minute aromatherapy foot reflexology including neck ,back and shoulders plus a pedicure. It was 2 1/2 hours of complete relaxation, indulgence in the most beautiful surroundings. I had been going to a physio for a neck problem back home in NZ and making little progress, however the Espace massseuse fixed the problem in one session with deep massage .... amazing! My only regret is I discovered Espace in my last day. I wish I had visited every day as it was such excellent value for money and surpasses the massage/pedicure I had previously on the hot , sandy beach ....where I clearly got ripped off. To compliment the experience Espace use lovely oils and nail polish products.

Visited August 2012
Auckland
“Very good pedicure!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Very relaxing, polite and friendly staff, fantastic pedicure that still looks as good as when I got it done 2 weeks ago.

Visited July 2012
Perth
“Best massage I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I went to Espace in July 2012 for a body scrub, body massage and facial. Everything was very clean, and the staff were friendly. The scrub was great, I recommend choosing coconut if your skin is dry as it was quite hydrating. The full body massage was really extraordinary! I carry a lot of tension in my shoulders which had not been fixed by a massage at a different salon earlier in the week. After my massage at Espace all the tension was gone and I felt amazing. I had the deep extraction facial with local products, which was a bit painful during the extraction, but my skin felt totally rejuvenated afterwards. Thoroughly recommend!

Visited July 2012
“Excellent massage and competitive price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

This is my first spa in bali and it is excellent. After which, i also tried other spa shops but it is not comparable to espace. I would strongly recommend ppl try the spa in espace..