“Best massage we've ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 89 activities in Seminyak
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Taman Merah Spa is a sophisticated spa facility established to introduce international travellers to Bali’s natural healing and beauty traditions. Enclosed within a compound featuring a serene waterway and tropical flora, the spa is a private sanctuary committed to wellness concepts.It's part of a progressive tourism based company that also owns Bali Island Villas. The company has chosen cater to the needs of seasoned travellers who expect genuine hospitality and quality service.
4 attraction reviews
“Best massage we've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This review is long over due. Me and my hubby had a massage here last March 2012. I think we choose the Balinese Massage. They make you choose which oil to use which was nice. My leg muscles were aching the entire day and all the hurt went away afterwards. We've had massages in various places in Southeast Asia and this is by far the best massage we had! Nothing compares to the treatment we have received in Taman Merah Spa. I don't think we'll ever find another Spa that would beat your massage!

Visited March 2012

Krasnoyarsk, Russia
“One of the best facial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Here you will find excellent rooms, the friendly personnel and professionals of massage. Each time appearing to Bali we found here super facial and other types of massage. Ask to the Tre. Ritha does brilliant massage. The price is acceptable. It is difficult to find in Semenyaka cheaper.

Visited August 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“wonderful and relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My friend and I, both females, enjoyed our massage and the lovely, attentive staff were lovely. The whole experience was very memorable and I would definately recommend it plus I shall return on my next trip to Bali!
Thank you.

Visited September 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Exceptional treatment...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Highly recommended. I have had many treatments in Bali and this was one of the best. Great treatment rooms, lovely and attentive staff and in a great location. The outdoor shower is a highlight. Melissah x

Visited August 2012
Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I visited Taman Merah Spa on our honeymoon trip. We went for the 1-hr massage, included in our 4D3N package at Bali Island Villas. As soon as we stepped into the reception area, we were served with welcome drinks and cookies, which was very refreshing. Staff were very friendly and atmosphere terrific. Nice ambience and you can feel the closeness to nature! We went for the medium strength which my wife thought was too soft. Would definitely recommend Taman Merah Spa to friends.

Visited November 2012