“One of the best Villa I ever stayed!” 5 of 5 stars

Ziva Villas
4.5 of 5 Villa   |   Braban St No.65, Seminyak, Bali 8361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #57 of 322 Specialty Lodging in Seminyak
Singapore, Singapore
“One of the best Villa I ever stayed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Not very catchy on a first sight but you'll be amazed with the interior and awesome service every staffs rendered. Simply efficient, affordable rates, cleanliness is well maintained, walking distance to Seminyak Square and money changers. My birthday bash staycation has been a memorable one. Thanks Ms Komang Inten!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved the convenience of Ziva villa, although sort of within the alley roads, its only a few minutes away from the beach, restaurant & bars, and shopping streets. You still get your privacy with no noise and enjoy your private pool (decent size). In the morning you get your breakfast of your choice delivered to your room or have them cooked that morning. Thank you for your service/hospitality..I shall return to Bali.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Luxembourg District, Luxembourg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have your own villa and pool.
Great service.close to town and I really enjoyed my stay.
Unluckily I could book make it there on my second stay in Bali since they were fully booked so tried one of those famous chains, great location but service not the same at all.
I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed May 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2015 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience at villa 3, 3 couples and a baby for 10 days. Firstly the staff were wonderful, professional, courteous,accomadating and above all so friendly they made the stay more special and we feel like we made new friends.
the accommodation is lovely and spacious and very clean, the breakfast was beautifully prepared and plentiful.
the staff are always on hand if you need anything but not intrusive. I would highly recommend Ziva especially if you have children as chi chi and her team adored our niece and she received lots of cuddles and flowers. If we return to seminyak we would definitely return to ziva.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2015

These Villas are superb and the service is excellent. We stayed in Nov and had an amazing time so much so we are heading back in June.

Staff are very attentive and nothing was too much trouble! After 7 visits to Bali this on my 5 star list due to the design and the service. Clean and luxury!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015

We stayed at the 1br villa and it's really designed for couples more than friends... Nonetheless we still loved the villa.

Breakfast options has increased to 4 main meal options (Western, Asian, Veg, Jap) which makes breakfast seem more interesting.

Room service food isn't the best in Bali sadly. Satay was not nice, but sauce was. Nasi goreng was dry and too peppery. Prices are the highest I've seen in Bali. This villa charges over 21% taxes which is not seen in any restaurants I've been to. Most are 15-16% taxes only.

Staffs are nice and friendly.

Cons: I love the villa and the size of the pool was great. However, I would suggest housekeeping should clean the pool (from leaves) when possible. I stayed for 5 days and it was never cleaned.
Pool night light was switched on only when they remembered. When off its a bit dark to see where you're swimming.

They should consider putting an outdoor master switch somewhere inside the villa compound. We had to sleep with the villa garden lights on ... Sound silly but if you're light sensitive then you might struggle sleeping as its well lit garden is just outside the windows.

We didn't have any insect problem as they spray every second day from what I was told.

Location - this was the biggest win for us. It was far enough away from the noisy main streets yet near enough for us to walk to everyday.
My friend and I love walking so decided against hiring a bike.

Tip - there's a good laundry shop (Widi laundry) which is 5mins walk max. They charge by pieces but iron and all our clothes were in good condition :)
It's near K Villa and Seminyak Residence.

Overall, we like this villa as its very small which makes it a nice quiet place to just chill out.

Yes, I would recommend staying here for those not big on partying and doesn't mind paying premium price for F&B in room.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

Had goen there with my husband for our first anniversary. After literally researching for a month ,i narrowed down on Ziva villas and im so so happy that we did it.
Everything about this place is just blissful.. What you see on the website is exactly what we got.
Had booked through cantikbillas and there had been some error with the booking dates which i realised just a day before flying and oyu cannot imagine how panicked i was but Komang- the manager at ziva helped me a lot and must stay the staff here just makes ur stay all the more pleasant. They genuinely care and ensure that you enjoy ur stay.

Villa- we stayed in one bedroom villa and the pool is the biggest that you will find anywhere in bali.
all the facilities are amazing and contrary to what we heard, we didnt face any problems with mosquitoes or insects..
Staff - always with a smile.. brings a genuine smile on ur face too. Welcomed us with fresh juices and an anniversary cake. They had made a beautiful rose petal bath tub ready for us..
location - very close to all the action. we hired a bike from the front desk and moved arond easily.. kudeta , ultimo ,Earth cafe , potato head all are within 2-5minutes distance.
Food - we just had breakfast here and it was amazing since we are vegetarians.

If you visiting bali then a stay at Ziva is a must. im going to ask all my friends n family to stay here only.
Just a regret - wish we stayed more than 2nights..
thanks -kOMANG, AGUNG AND ALL AT ZIVA :)

Room Tip: Villa no.1 and 4 are the best.