My sister and I arrived at Ziva after spending 4 days in Ubud. We were pleasantly surprised. It was our little sanctuary away from the hustle & bustle of Seminyak. The villas are modern and clean with just enough planting to make you feel like your in a little oasis. Loved the furniture and the linen-if only I had a container, I'd buy the lot. The breakfast is fantastic (particularly the French toast!) and is just enough to keep you going through to the afternoon. Location is great - 2min walk and your in the middle of Seminyak. Staff are wonderful, couldn't fault them on anything. On all levels Ziva exceeded our expectations, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ziva a Boutique Villa located at part of heart side Seminyak area which it favourable, Modern and minimalist building concept designed to get relaxing and enjoyable of customer during stay at Ziva a Boutique Villa. Green tropical garden providing large swimming pool at each villa will make it enjoyable and ambiances staying of guest. 10 minutes walking distance to the Petitenget beach, 5 minutes walking distance to restaurant and night life area will make it easy to get your activity during you are at Ziva. 6 units one bedroom pool villa and 1 unit three bedroom pool villa supported by villa's facility which able supported of your communication and activity in villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Ziva Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ziva Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Ziva Villas Bali/Seminyak