Ziva are very modern Villas - large and comfortable. It rained quite a bit when we stayed and we could open up the windows and enjoy the rain. The villas are very private and you are left on your own until you call for service which is impeccable. It may have seemed a little sterile for Bali but we had a great stay. I also found a very good masseuse next door in a 'boutique' for 55000RP per hour. One thing I will recommend is to get a taxi to and from at night. We had a couple of uncomfortable experiences on some of the back streets at night whilst walking back to the Villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ziva a Boutique Villa located at part of heart side Seminyak area which it favourable, Modern and minimalist building concept designed to get relaxing and enjoyable of customer during stay at Ziva a Boutique Villa. Green tropical garden providing large swimming pool at each villa will make it enjoyable and ambiances staying of guest. 10 minutes walking distance to the Petitenget beach, 5 minutes walking distance to restaurant and night life area will make it easy to get your activity during you are at Ziva. 6 units one bedroom pool villa and 1 unit three bedroom pool villa supported by villa's facility which able supported of your communication and activity in villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Ziva Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ziva Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Ziva Villas Bali/Seminyak