Bali Dream Suite Villa is a beautiful resort with equally beautiful staff. My boyfriend and I had the absolute pleasure of spending 10 nights at these private villa's and we enjoyed every experience.
Firstly, we booked through wotif.com and found they had the best deals! Plus they included extra massages in the Spa Room and breakfast every day.
The villa was extremely clean and was maintained every single day of our stay. They would tidy up the villa when we were out for the day, as well as make the bed, deliver some local fruit and maintain the pool. The villa is absolutely amazing! Room 207 looked just the same as the photos on the website and we were not disappointed! We had done a lot of research into villa's in Seminyak and read plenty of reviews. Bali Dream Suite Villa was everything we expected and more!
As mentioned, the staff were amazing. They were friendly, helpful, happy and eager to please. We had fantastic omelettes made fresh every morning by the chef, along with a yummy buffet. We ordered some food and (many!) drinks from the bar throughout our stay when we couldn't be bothered leaving the villa. It was pricier at the resort, but the food was yummy and convenient for some occasions.
We made the most of the free shuttle service and would ring reception every morning after breakfast to organise a bus for the following hour. They would take us to Seminyak beach (or Legian or Kuta, wherever you needed to go) and we would walk along the beach to Kuta (about half an hour). You could arrange a bus service back but we just walked or caught a taxi (about $3AUS). It took about half an hour to walk from Seminyak beach (which we did after a few days of driving once we learnt where to walk) back to the resort but it was an easy walk (plus it was a good chance to shop and see Seminyak Street). The shuttle drivers from the resort were very helpful and assisted us to plan a day trip to Ubud as well as organise a free driver and an amazing table on the beach at Jimbaran Bay on our anniversary night.
Our flight back to Australia didn't leave Bali until midnight and the staff were so helpful! After a midday checkout, they allowed us to keep our luggage at reception for the day while we sunbaked and shopped. Then we returned to the Villa and were able to use the Spa Room's shower to freshen up for dinner. We then returned again after dinner (at Cafe Bali, about a 5 minute walk from the Villa with fantastic, affordable food - get the salmon!) and were able to get a free bus (the buses are actually small air conditioned, clean and new vans) all the way to the airport. The service was just incredible and could not be faulted.
At first we were concerned that the villa was too far away from the beach and shops, but the shuttle service makes up for it in leaps and bounds. We used it twice a day (morning and then again to go out to Seminyak Square for dinner). But as I mentioned, it really was a simple walk. The resort itself only has 12 villas so it is quiet and perfect for couples (not a family place). They also offered special dinners with entertainment on amny nights but we simply preferred to head into Seminyak for a cheap and yummy meal and massage.
I cannot say enough about this resort. Not only is the villa immaculate and beautiful, the staff are also extremely helpful and friendly. It was so special to have our very own pool to swim in whenever we felt like it. We made the most of the shady pool in the afternoons once we had had enough sun on the beach. The bathroom and outdoor shower is also beautiful and open and clean. I loved every part of the villa! My boyfriend and I would recommend it to anyone of any age and we will definietly stay at the Bali Dream Suite Villa next time we are in Bali!
(Just be careful - this resort is Bali Dream SUITE Villa, not The Bali Dream Villa. They are owned by the same people but are different. Bali Dream SUITE is newer and we had no issues with mould or lack of hot water as mentioned in other reviews. Remember to take a card from reception when you go out in case you get a taxi back. Some taxi drivers get confused between the 3 Bali Dream Resorts so we would just show them the address on the card and it was fine).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in a secluded part of Seminyak, The Bali Dream Suite Villa welcomes you to a world of luxurious comfort and exclusive style Villa you have ever dreamt of.The luscious landscape and unmatched architecture is designed for unrivaled privacy. Featuring 12 units of One Bedroom Private Pool Villas, The Bali Dream Suite Villa is enriched with main swimming pool, restaurant, private lounge and completed with spa facilities that spoil you with the feeling of being in the most luxurious place in Seminyak. The villas themselves emit an intimate atmosphere with loads of characteristics. The decoration throughout the buildings is thoughtfull and charming, a fusion of Balinese architecture and crafts with up-to date comfort. Each Villa is equipped witha private swimming pool, kitchenettes to do your own cooking or take a cooking seminar, semi indoor dining area, relaxing living area, private bathroom, Air Conditioning in room, a safe deposit box, IDD phone, LCD TV, CD & DVD player and Wifi internet connection. Lay your head down in paradise; sleep in late if you choose. Smell the fresh air produced by the gardens surrounding you before dipping your head in your private pool. Allow our staff to pamper your every desire. Or catch a free ride into town to enjoy the sights and sounds of modern Bali. Do as you please because when you stay at The Bali Dream Suite Villa you are royalty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Bali Dream Suite Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Dream Suite Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Bali Dream Suite Villa Seminyak