“Really nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The spa offers a complete array of spa and beauty treatments. The ambience of the spa is of an exclusive art gallery. Spa Bali offers massages, body scrubs, manicures, pedicures(featuring OPI products), Ayurvedic treatments, Hot Stone Massages, wedding make-up & styling, hair extensions and a complete hair salon facility. Please email us or visit our website for a complete menu/price list and to make reservations. IF MAKING RESERVATIONS LESS THAN 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE PLEASE CALL SPA DIRECTLY AT PHONE NUMBER ABOVE!
Adelaide, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Really nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

After arriving in Seminyak and taking the option of a cheap massage we decided to move up to Spa Bali
The place is clean cost effective and in a great location to the villas nearby.
The one hour Bali massage equal $13 dollars australia for an hour and the therapists were friendly and knew their craft.
We ended up going here three times so if you are after a good experience for a little more than the other places we highly recommend here

“Amazing Pedi! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

My daughter and I both had the 1hr Pedi treatment today. The service was beyond our expectations. This spa is a little piece of heaven right in the middle of all the noisy, crazy, crowded streets of Seminyak. My therapist (can't remember her name sorry) was lovely and spoke wonderful English. Attention to detail was amazing and the price was great. I felt almost guilty paying around $30 AUD for TWO pedis, way less than I pay for one back home!
Just wish I had found this place earlier as we leave tomorrow :(
We were lucky to get a treatment as walk ins, but that rarely happens. Always best to book ahead as they said they are often booked up. Open until 11pm also. Enjoy :)

Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Before going to Bali I did some research on spa's to visit. This was one. As it turns out our villa was very close so I went here. It was very reasonable especially compared to Australian prices 1.5 hours for $37. There is a tax on top of that so be prepared. I was greeted by a very petite lady and I thought "great it will be a light little rub instead of massage"..BUT she did an incredible job. Firm, great pressure and everything a massage should be. I was relaxed enough to sleep..ha ha ha
Highly recommend it.. especially Lasmi she did a great job.

melbourne
48 attraction reviews
“Not a 5 star experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We thought we would try here as was close to our hotel and cheap compared gro other spas we visited during our stay. Pedicure was to a very high standard and head massage was 25 mins not 30 and was very average . What ruined experience was the waiting area being extremely busy and loud and was unable to enjoy pedicure to full potential . The clientele was very different to other spas and very loud and abnoxious ! Staff were caring but I'd rather pay 5 $ more to really have a pleasurable experience . So I don't think I would return

Visited November 2013
nanadan, Manager at Spa Bali Seminyak, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Dani,
We were very sorry to hear that your recent Spa Bali visit was not up to your expectations.
We have spoken with the attendant that was responsible for your head massage and advised her to be more careful about the time of the treatment. Spa Bali absolutely does not condone "trimming" time off a a patron's treatment time!
Regarding the crowded reception area, we understand at times it is quite hectic as Spa Bali is a very popular spa. We try our best to request our patrons to keep their voices lowered but at times there are just too many people trying to book into what frequently is a sold out day.
We are building a new Spa Bali on Drupadi Street about 500 metres from Spa Bali Seminyak in order to alleviate the crowding at the existing spa. Spa Bali Drupadi will open in December and we hope that this will remedy the crowding at Spa Bali Seminyak and lead to a more pleasurable spa experience for our valued guests.
Kind regards,
Ms. Ketut
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Caring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I once again enjoyed our massages here. The staff are lovely, well presented and everything is very clean and fresh.
I also had a 1 hr pedicure and manicure, very professional by 2 lovely girls.
All services Slightly more expensive than others in the street which we tried on a previous visit but heaps better all round.