“Sushi&Jazz” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Sushi&Jazz”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The atmosphere is great, the food not very expensive and really very nice plus they have quite intersting live jazz jam session. It's a very nice place where to go to meet nice people and eat a sashimi, a tempure, california rolls or whatever you likes

Visited March 2013

71% Recommend
Alexandra Headland, Australia
“Overpriced and bland”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I often eat Japanese food. Recently we had a terrible experience after ordering a combination of sushi and sashimi. The sashimi tasted bland - both salmon and fatty tuna and the seaweed on the sushi rolls was moist and rubbery. Overall not a good experience. if you want good Japanese at better prices try Kunti II - never fails to deliver.

Visited August 2013
“Best Japanese in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

The Ryoshi is a great quality Japanese restaurant beating all I have been to in Australia. We ate there three nights in a row each as enjoyable as the other. The service is very good and efficient. The food was all fresh and delicious with very reasonable pricing.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Food poisoning”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I, we loved eating at Ryoshi. There were times that we ate there 3 times a week. Yesterday we went to Ryoshi again. We ordered bento, gomae, seaweed salad, tuna panko. They were all delicious. We went home and about an hour or so, we started to have diarrhea. Since he was about to fly back to Europe that afternoon, we forced ourselves to go to airport despite the diarrhea situation. It was not fun at all. We started to spot toilets at the airport. When I was back home, things started to get nasty. My head was dizzy, stomach was squeezed inside. I could not stand up straight and bend my stomach to ease the pain. My friend suggested I drink milk, and I did. I was able to get some of Ryoshi food out. I took 20 pills of norit for food poisoning medicine. I went to bed with dizzy head and high temperature. Until now, my stomach still hurts and I feel like vomitting. All I think about is I hope my fiance is alright on the plane. I am not sure which of the ingredients caused this but one thing for sure we wont eat there anymore.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Gibraltar
“Good food, decent value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The food was good and so was the service. Prices are decent. It is also conveniently located, situated close to the main shops etc, within walking distance to most hotels, villas etc

• Visited September 2012