It was fantastic, got upgraded to a seaview suite with spa, great view, the pool was fantastic, we were there for the religious day which was very interesting no-one on the beach not even a dog, had a lovely day breakfast late then relaxing pedicure in the spa drinks at sunset, then room service, no noise no lights so peaceful. loved everything about the place, staff are great cannot do enough for you, highly recommend, also not too many children as the pool is nice and deep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali