My husband and I stayed at the Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa for 9 days to celebrate our 25th Wedding anniversary and everything exceeded our expectations. The staff were super friendly, room was fantastic, clean and well appointed. Fun little personal touches like the towel animals made me smile and the welcome letter and invitation to cocktail party, rose petals and cake made it all special. The breakfast was delicious, my favourite was the waffles- yum! The pool was amazing and great free activities like Aqua gym which is a surprisingly good work out. The Seminyak is close to the main square and markets, and within walking distance to brilliant restaurants. Security is tight which is reassuring. Overall fantastic.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.