I had a fantastic time at The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa. The hotel is split into 2, the beach wing and the garden wing.
I stayed in the garden wing and yes they do take you in a cart over the road to this wing, but it's less than a 2 minute walk between the 2 wings of the hotel and there are security outside 24 - 7 to stop any traffic and help you cross the road. The rooms in both wings are identical, I had friends staying in the beach wing, and the rooms are spacious, with great bathrooms, rainforest showers, TV, minibar and a balcony with chairs. The garden wing also has its own pool, with bar and sun loungers if you'd like to stay there and chill during the day.
The hotel has a further 2 pools in the beach wing. An awesome infinity pool which overlooks the beach and sea and the other one is still stunning with a swim up bar. The food was of a very high standard and in typical Balinese fashion nothing you ask for is too much trouble for the attentive staff. I do like a spa and even though there are many street shops offering massages a lot cheaper I'm really glad I used the hotel spa.
Seminyak is my favourite Bali beach resort. Classy resort but only a 15 minute taxi away from the mayhem of Kuta. The resort has lots of good restaurants and shops although most of them will involve a 15 - 20 minute walk or a 5 minute taxi. I did ask the hotel order me a taxi once and they simply got a car and drove me there, a nice bonus. If you are looking for somewhere to go out and eat/drink/chill you must visit Potato Head - stupid name but huge really classy beach bar / restaurant. Very well designed beachfront property with great food, day beds, cocktails, swimming pool and also visit the similar but slightly more intimate Ku De Ta.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.