Upon arrival we were welcomed with a lei of fresh frangipinis.
We stayed accross the road from the main hotel in the garden rooms with the option of a pool outside.
The room was luxurious, with a stunning bathroom & beautiful balinese furniture & touches throughout the room. Turn down service was great, even laying our frangipini leis in heart shapes on our pillows!
The bed & pillows were comfortable, lighting a bit dim especially when trying to find something in your luggage at night, apart from that beautiful room.
The security guards were great, would stop traffic when we wanted to cross to the hotel.
Our first night we had a seafood buffet dinner, beautiful setting overlooking the beach. They had a 3 peice band which added to the atmosphere was great.
The staff gave amazing service the food was fresh & delicious.
The main pool overlooks the stunning beach, lots of loungers & staff available if you need a towell or want to order food or drink.. the view at sunset is just amazing.
(it looks exactly like the pictures on their website!)
Breakfast was amazing, great range of food for every taste.
The service each day from everyone who worked in the resort was lovely & genuine except for our last encounter, the lady upon checkout.
Before checking out we phoned reception & asked for a statement for our bill. Upon checkout she showed us a different bill charged for 3 drinks we didn't consume. She was quite rude when we were explaining to her that we had placed their drinks along the outside (as we stored our own juice & water in the fridge) & maybe housekeeping did not see this? It was quite confusing as we had just been given a bill that didnt include the so called drinks.
We were persistent in saying we werent going to pay for something we didnt consume, she phoned house keeping & then it was scrapped off the bill.
The way she spoke to us was very rude & was a dissapointing exit after such a faultless stay.
The beach was nice, white sand, (compared to Legian where we also stayed), not hassled as much, not as much beach sellers.
Taxis are everywhere, choose bluebird, they have metres & are really cheap.
Seminyak square was 2 min drive from the resort, lots of restaurants, markets & a mini supermarket down the end which has everyhting you need, above this is a restaurant called VIAVO which had beautiful food & reasonable prices, beautiful view at night.
Great shopping (night shopping too) & restaurants 5 mins taxi ride..
Definately take a trip to Carrefore (sunset rd), its in a 3 story shopping complex which has a range of shops, a food court & the carrefore which is a supermarket, clothing store & house appliances store all in one! There is also a chemist by the carrefore.
I dont recommend this resort for families with small children as it doesnt have a kids club & the pool is more of an adults pool.
This resort is a 5 star beautiful stay, great for couples you will not be dissapointed.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, AsiaRooms, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.