My husband and I staied at The Seminyak for 6 nites in mid Oct 2011, we both loved it very much.
Staff - We got the staff 's attention very easily, nothing is too much trouble for them, extremely helfpul with all the enquiries. They knew our name and which room we are staying by the 3rd day.
Room - We got an Ocean view Suite on the 3rd floor, the room and the view was fantastic. It was clean, very new and spacious. Love their pillow so much that I looked forward to go to bed every nite after a big day, had a very good sleep every nite. One thing I didnt do, was I should have asked if I can purchase their pillow.
Although the hotel is still doing some construction work, but during our stay, we couldnt hear any noise at all, indeed it was very quiet.
Hotel location n shuttle service - Hotel is located right next door to KuDeTa, and about 10 mins walk to the Seminyak Square, excellent location. One thing I really like was the hotel were happily to arrange a shuttle for us to take us to anywhere up to within 15 mins drive at the time that we want.
Bathroom - I've read a previous TA msg that someone had a trouble with the shower water tempreture, so I was fully aware of it, and luckily it didnt happen in my room.
Spa bath - it was prepared with some nice petals, since we got there very late on the first nite, I planned to enjoy it on the next day morning which I can open the bi-fold window which is facing the ocean, unfortunately all the half prepared water from the nite before was gone, we told the front desk about the leak problem, very soon they sent a guy up to fix it. Because we had the DND light on, they had to call us to double check if it's ok for the guy to come in, which I really appreciated it as I've heard in some other hotels that the house keepers or whoever it is just used their key to get in to do whatever they have to do while the DND sign's on.
Breakfast - full buffet style, we love their local fruit - Salak ( snake fruit, becoz the skin of the fruit looks like snake's skin, however, they named in snack fruit at the buffet table) Must try.
Love the Balianese style breakfast, the dumpling soup, the fried glass noodle, the sambal sauce, the steamed chicken meat paste wrapped in banana leaf, so juicy, fresh and tasty.
We enjoied the breakfast every morning!
The infinity pool - how can I miss mentioning it. Love it so much with direct access to the soft sand beach. Pool attentants are great, looked after us well, the area was very clean, towels were provdied. During the afternoon, the attendant came and asked the guests if we want any drinks from the bar. The last 2 days of our stay, there was 1 family with 2 kids were using the pool at the same time as we did, however the noise from the kid didnt really bother most of the people around the pool as they didnt running around the pool, the parents had a good control of them. Thank God!
Spa center - still under construction, however, they shifted the spa/massage service to the first floor, so it's available. Gym center is nicely set up.
Overall - this is exactly what we want from a relax holiday in Bali, a fantastic hotel in great locaiton, with wonderful room and view, comfortable bed, clean, new, brilliant staff, great customer service, we never had to wait for longer then 2 mins before we got someone's attention. Great pool, quiet enviroment, nice food.
Cant ask for more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali