“Top value” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #135 of 246 restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Asian, European, International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: Unquestionably me'nu is one standout restaurants amongst many of the best on offer. Set in the heart of Bali, Seminyak, unquestionably me’nu is the place to be. The food is chef prepared and presented at your table with the best of service. All conducive to relaxing and enjoying both local and international cuisine, you can lounge in ambient surroundings or dine inside. Thank you for reading, please visit and a special thanks to the many that have joined us and left their stories.
geelong
“Top value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We sampled the Balinese and International cuisine several times. The generous helpings of main course and dessert were beautifully presented and delicious. The WiFi was quick and the staff very friendly and helpful. Big smiles were the order of the day.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Cairo, Egypt
“The worst eating experience ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Well we went to that restaurant upon a friend's recommendation after a very long day in Seminyak without food.. We had very high expectations about the food but unfortunately we got the worst Pizza and Burger in town! As we were starving, we ate them while telling each others how bad it tasted but we were out of energy to wait again..
After we finished, the bad taste stayed in our mouths so we decided to tell the chef.. We expected an apology and maybe a complimentary food item prepared perfectly to help us forget the bad experience we had but no hope.. His only excuse was "Sorry we have a new chef".. I only answered "I'm also sorry but it's not our problem.."
The responsible listened to us and didn't even try to offer any compensation or apology
I am known for tasting and appreciating good foods therefore i can confirm you that at least their burgers and pizzas are to avoid!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Deb_and_John_menu, Manager at me'nu, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
first i really really say thank you for your review. it will be our motivation to increase our quality on food.

we already come to apologize for your uncomfortable about our meals. thank you for your complaining on our burger and pizza. our chef was new but he had been working in many kinds of restaurant before he join with us. both complaining of our food, i already asking to the staff and our chef. i do trust him cause he already make a better food during this time. and the burger, we never been had complaining from other customer about our burger. the staff and our chef told me about your complaint before i came to see you. i did apologize to you, but can't do anything or i can't give you any complimentary or discount because we so surprise that you return your plate with empty plate.
i'm so sorry about that.

once again thank your review and see you in another time...

cheers,

tiger
Melbourne, Australia
“Appealing & Pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My large family group decided to try this restaurant because they are careful when preparing salad etc. My grand daughter enjoyed her first salad in 10 days, and we all felt confident with our food choices. The cold towels on arrival were very welcome, but we were not offered any shots or bread! The food is nicely presented, and the staff very friendly. My suggestion to management would be to change the place mats to absorbable ones, as our table was quite wet due to condensation from our drinks!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney
“Appealing and worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The staff were extremely friendly and the food was delicious. A clean and appealing eatery which I visited several times during my stay.

Visited April 2013
Lille, France
“Terrible food and terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited the me'nu restaurant upon a friends' s recommendation, and unfortunately it couldn't be any worse. We ordered a pizza and a burger, both were terrible. The pizza should have contained ham, bacon, chicken and pineapple, but ours only ham and chicken with of bad quality (my wife found a stone in the ham!!!!). It was also very soft and oily. The burger was made of low quality meat, like a piece of jelly, mainly fats and containing some meat. We informed the chef about our experience, and he called his manager, who listened to our story but told us that he can do nothing about it, just apologized to us because the chef is new!! Finally, they wanted to charge us more for the vodka (which was a bottle of mixed vodka which didn't have anything to do with vodka!). Forgot to mention that they have 5 kinds of beer in the menu, while in fact only 2 are available. Worst restaurant in Seminyak.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Deb_and_John_menu, Manager at me'nu, responded to this review, May 12, 2013

i want to respond on your bill first. our cashier charged you a bottle smirnoff ice, but your drink is a bottle of mix max. our cashier put the wrong number for your item and the other one is in series.
it was our cashier had a mistaken on that. i already to be carefully on their job again.

second, about the beers. we are really sorry you were come little bit late, cause we are busy before you come. so, we were finished our beers except bintang and heineken...
we will make fix for the drink list on the next, so we will put kindly of beers that the customers like.

third about our meals. thank you for your complaining on our burger and pizza. our chef was new but he had been working in many kinds of restaurant before he join with us. both complaining of our food, i already asking to the staff and our chef. and the chef said to me that he already put everything on your pizza. i do trust him cause he already make a better food during this time. and the burger, we never been had complaining from other customer about our burger. that the staff and our chef told me before i came to your restaurant. i can't do anything or i can't give you any complimentary or discount because we so surprise that you return your plate with empty plate.
i'm so sorry about that.

once again thank your review and see you in another time...

cheers,