“Soooooooo good” 5 of 5 stars

+62 361 737747
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Asian, European, International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: Unquestionably me'nu is one standout restaurants amongst many of the best on offer. Set in the heart of Bali, Seminyak, unquestionably me’nu is the place to be. The food is chef prepared and presented at your table with the best of service. All conducive to relaxing and enjoying both local and international cuisine, you can lounge in ambient surroundings or dine inside. Thank you for reading, please visit and a special thanks to the many that have joined us and left their stories.
Edgewater, Western Australia, Australia
“Soooooooo good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Wow this place was great. We were staying at a hotel nearby and just went in for lunch one day and had parmigiana and nasi goreng. It was so delicious and very well priced. We ended up going back and also told a guest at hotel about it who ate there 4 times! Must try the parmigiana it's amazing.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
“Hidden Gem!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

We meet friends for lunch at Me'nu during our first week in Bali in December, and have returned 6 times since. All our meals have been delish.
Best chicken parmigiana ever!!! (I don't normally like parmigiana, but this is a must try, I always steal a bit of my fiancés ☺)
I love the garlic king prawns and rice.
Have also tried the Greek salad with chicken and club sandwhich, and iced coffee- fab!!
Great staff that go out of the way to accommodate any requests, and are always keen for a chat.
Open kitchen too, so you can see the food being prepared/cooked.
A must try on your trip to Bali.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
“Good service, food, location, and price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Ate breakfast. Eggs Florentine and my friend got an omlette. Food was hot and very good. Very clean, staff is trained well and sanitation is a priority. Definitely worth a stop

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“close to hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This restaurant is owned and run by an Australian. The food is of a high quality and everything is safe to eat here as the water is filtered and ice is safe. Staff are friendly and very helpful. The food is also reasonably priced. Would recommend the burgers.

Visited December 2012
dulong
“Great Cafe, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I went to Me'nu nearlly every morning for breakfast, great prices, great food they had real bacon, great staff really cosy little cafe in Seminyak, close to the beach. Quiet a good selection, you can sit inside or out. Definately would recommend. Yummo

• Visited November 2012