“Nice Restaurant, Staff and Food” 4 of 5 stars

+62 361 737747
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Asian, European, International
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: Unquestionably me'nu is one standout restaurants amongst many of the best on offer. Set in the heart of Bali, Seminyak, unquestionably me’nu is the place to be. The food is chef prepared and presented at your table with the best of service. All conducive to relaxing and enjoying both local and international cuisine, you can lounge in ambient surroundings or dine inside. Thank you for reading, please visit and a special thanks to the many that have joined us and left their stories.
Perth
“Nice Restaurant, Staff and Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The food was fresh and tasty. The staff were really friendly and clearly enjoyed working there. In the following days we walked past many times (and dropped in for coffee etc), but the staff remembered us each time and were always good for a friendly chat, while not 'pushing' us to come to their restaurant, which most staff in the area do. There are a lot of return customers from what we could gauge.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Deb_and_John_menu, Owner at me'nu, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you very much for your review, the staff and myself appreciate your comments.

Perth
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went to Me'nu restaurant a few times whilst in Bali in September. The food was fresh and tasty, I loved the Salmon, it was better then some of the restaurants back in Perth and my son really enjoyed the satay sticks!! The meals are all very affordable and there are so many dishes to choose from. The staff at this restaurant are lovely and very welcoming. Ade was always very helpful and friendly and always had a smile on her face. I can't wait to go back to this restaurant when we return to Bali in February next year.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Deb_and_John_menu, Owner at me'nu, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you for your kind review, Ade is wonderful and very much loved at Me'nu by many.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Fantastic food and wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stumbled upon this gem our first night in Seminyak and couldn't stay away! The food is second to none and the staff make it even more enjoyable! You should be so proud Debbie you've done a fantastic job with the choice of menu selections and the staff couldn't be any better. We were amazed at how young the chef was and his incredible talent to make the food not only delicious but presentation was amazing. Very, Kadek, Ayu and Toni to name a few of your staff were so delightful and professional in their service! (Even while the boss was away overseas - you would have been very impressed with how wonderful they ran your restaurant while you were away) This is a must if staying in Seminyak or anywhere close! Out of the 14 days we were there we went there at least a dozen times! Keep up the great work!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Deb_and_John_menu, Owner at me'nu, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thankyou so much for your comments Kay, we, being the staff and I, really appreciate feedback, good or bad. I always pass on feedback to my staff. Yes, i agree, my staff did a really good job while i was away, i am very proud of them. I look forward to meeting you on your next trip to Bali.
Northam Western Australia
“I just can't stay away from this excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just love this little restaurant, the staff are always smiling and interacting with the guests. The food is always fresh, well presented and most importantly always served HOT. The prices are more than affordable with good sized portions and if you require something that not on the menu they well do their best to provide it for you .

Debbie and Staff we wish you all the best for the future and we will return again soon, keep smiling and laughing.

Tom & Ronny

Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
“Super!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Nice staff, good food affordable and the toilets are clean. Try the Mie Goreng Indo or the Thai green curry Chicken if you are into asian food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere