We were the first guests in this small, new Resort, which only consists of 8 private Villas. Each villa has its own entrance and is surrounded by a Wall (2,10 Meter high).
The highlight is the the own swimming pool (approx. 3 x 8 meter) with crystal clear, cool water. I am sure that everybody will enjoy it - as we did - may be especially when you like to swim "as God created us"
If you want to describe service, furnishing and facilities of this place in one word you can only state: "outstanding" !
Here are some details :
* Superfriendly and helpful staff (25 people for 8 Villas and max 16 guests) They do all for you from filling out Check-In Forms to cleaning the used dishes and preparing breakfast and serving lunch and drinks. When you call by phone thy will be there some minutes later .....(they call it "Butler service")
* Each villa has its own Dining room which is under the roof of the house but open to garden and pool. It has a pantry kitchen with 2 flame gas cooker and Minibar. All necessary dishes and glasses as well as pots and pans and cutlery are available.
* Living Room (airconditioned) with home entertainment system and flatscreen TV
* Bedroom (airconditioned) with kingsize bed and extra bed and a second flatscreen TV
* Ensuite bathroom - partly open with outdoor rainshower and huge bathtup (for two !)
* Choice of Continental-, American or Indonesian Breakfast (should be ordered the evening before). (30 minutes before breakfast-time all is delivered and prepared by two butlers in your kitchen.
* Complimentary Water (2 bottles per day) and Coffee and Tea
* A small Roomservice Menu is available and lunch and dinner can be ordered and will be delivered to the Villa (Quality of food is good to sufficient and price is appropriate)
* Complimentary Shuttllebus-Service to and from Airport and Beach and Seminyak
* On request: SPA- and Excursion- Services available
* Wifi Internet Access available in the villa but not always reliable and stable- they are working on it!
This Hotel is a good alternative to a stay in a Fivestar- Hotel if you want to stay "incognito" and very private. If your intention is - just to relax and to do nothing in a quiet and stylish athmosphere you are right here.
I recommend a stay of two to five days or if you have own car even longer.
The hotel is located in Petitenget not far from Seminyak in an area of former ricefields, which are now in transition to villa and hotelareas. So the surrounding of the hotel is (at the moment) not very attractive; as soon as you enter the walls of the little Paradise you will forget this. The beach can be reached by foot in around 20 minutes.
The price for all is lower as we expected it.
- Also Known As:
- The Khayangan Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Khayangan Villas Hotel
- The Khayangan Villas Bali/Seminyak
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Khayangan Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.