“Lovely!” 5 of 5 stars

Murrumbateman, NSW
7 attraction reviews
“Lovely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

From the moment you walk in you are treated with respect. The staff were lovely and obliged in showing us around when asked. The massage and oil spilling on the head treatment was so relaxing! Afterwards I used the plunge pools which was complimentary and as much as it muddled the senses is fantastically rejuvenating. It's not the cheapest place, but if you can afford to part with the money, do yourself a favour and give it a try.

prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Cobezeke,
Thank you for the fantastic review on Trip Advisor- we are delighted you love Prana Spa as much as we do.
At Prana Spa we work really hard to offer our guests a luxurious spa experience in the caring and capable hands of our highly trained therapists. We find our pricing relevant to the exceptional service and the professional spa experience we have to offer.
We appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you back to Prana Spa on your next holiday to Bali.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Perth, Australia
“Excellent massage in an opulent environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was greeted with a lovely welcoming ginger drink which was very refreshing. The decor was very "Arabian nights" and quite different to what I've normally seen in Bali. Everywhere looked very clean and well presented and the staff all seemed to be very polite and attentive. I had a wonderful massage and I felt that the therapist really made an effort to find out what I wanted and adjusted the massage accordingly.
Highly recommended.

Visited November 2012
prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Fushia99,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Prana Spa on Tripadvisor. Prana Spa is like no other spa in Bali and blends Middle Eastern decor with amazing treatments and expertly trained therapists – making for an exotic spa experience!

We pride ourselves on our high standards of cleanliness and on our expertly trained therapist so thank you for acknowledging our efforts. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your massage and that your therapist made this experience even better for you.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and for your recommendation – we look forward to your next visit to Prana Spa.
Brisbane, Australia
“Best pregnancy massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

My husband and I travelled to Bali when I was in my second trimester of pregnancy. I wasn't looking forward to the trip as I thought it was going to be more of a backpacker's paradise than a relaxing getaway. However, staying in the Villas in Seminyak blew my mind. The service and facilities are beyond luxurious, and Prana Spa being attached to the Villas was very fitting as it is the most luxurious day spa in the most exclusive spot in Bali. I had a massage daily (sometimes twice daily), but wish I had discovered how amazing Prana Spa was earlier so I didn't waste my time at the the couple of other places I tried (which were cheaper but the staff were too scared to give good pregnancy massages -they were so scared they would force me into early labour they would give a frustratingly light massage despite my initial and ongoing requests for a firmer massage). Prana Spa were the complete opposite -the masseuse gave THE BEST massage, asked how the pressure was and made sure I was happy throughout, and also gave me a gorgeous facial. LOVED LOVED Prana.

Visited February 2012
prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Bec S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your Prana Spa experience on Trip Advisor.
We are delighted to hear you had the chance to pamper yourself with a wonderful pregnancy massage and a relaxing hydrating facial.
Our fantastic therapists have been specially trained in western Spa therapies ensuring that you receive a truly relaxing experience under our skillful and caring hands.
Our team here and at Prana Spa and The Villas pride them selves on friendly and professional service and will be very pleased you took notice and mentioned them.
We wish you all the very best for the rest of your pregnancy and look forward to you visiting Prana Spa again in the future.
New York, New York, United States
“Prana I <3 you......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My experience at Prana with my mom and sister-in-law was nothing short of heaven. We came in pretty much last minute and was able to score 3 spots. The service is impeccable, warmest greetings and best drink concoction. I felt my world mounding down after a day of sight seeing, I felt like heaven swallowed me up & I didn't want to come out. The hot/cold water pool was an experience in itself (brrrr is the word). A slice of heaven for my mom, sis and I. Thank you for the warmest experience. It may be of the higher end in spa prices in Bali but you pay for what you get =)

Visited October 2012
prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Hollymeister,
Fantastic to hear that your experience at Prana Spa was Heaven!
Prana spa is one of the largest and most amazing destination spas in Bali.
We are delighted you noticed our attention to detail and our impeccable service that we focus so strongly on, to make our guests spa experience even more special. Our exotic decor and spa design adds a relaxing and calming atmosphere for you to completely unwind and drift away.
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and we look forward to seeing and your family again on your next visit to Bali
“Was the most perfect place to have my hens day there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Prana spa is the perfect spa to go to if your getting married in Bali!
We decided to book my hens day there and it was such a wonderful experience!!!
The staff are really professional and the layout is perfect for a large group if you are all wanting to have treatments at the same time.
All the girls who came on my hens day loved their treatments and couldn't stop raving about it!
The whole experience was amazing and I would defiantly go back there again!
Thank you prana spa for making my hens day unforgettable!

prana1, Manager at Prana Spa, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Jparker86,
What great news – Prana Spa is the perfect destination to celebrate a Hen’s day Party before your special wedding day. We are so pleased that you will have wonderful memories about the experience you had with us.
Thank you for mentioning how fantastic our team is at Prana Spa we try really hard to make sure each and every guest has the most professional and luxurious spa journey from start to finish. We cater for many groups and have special packages specially designed for Hen's parties or just a relaxing time with friends.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor and look forward to seeing you again on your next holiday to Bali.