I stayed there with 2 of my girlfriends and the 3 of us shared the same room. The hotel only charged IDR 100,000 more per night. The room was not big but it has comfy bed, a kitchenette, a balcony, and sort of a small living room with a nice sofa next to the bed, nice spot to hangout. The fact that it has a kitchen with a complete appliances (including plates, bowls, fork, spoon, pan, etc), made us save money for food because we could actually cook something ourselves in the kitchen. The staff were nice and they helped to call you a cab as the location of the hotel was a bit far from the main road. It was right in front of a small rice field, and it was very quiet, but you need at least a motorbike to go around (or call a cab). I didn't try the pool but it looks nice albeit very small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located down a remote passageway in the sophisticated Seminyak, the upscale and classy part of Bali, partly surrounded by rice paddy field beyond the banana cluster and designed with modern minimalist style and assembled around community pool and tropical landscaped garden of scattered frangipani trees.Astana Kunti Suite Apartment & Villa is a fine-composition of 28 suite apartment and 19 villas that securely located in Seminyak area; where the essence of cosmopolitan style in the full swing! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Astana Kunti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astana Kunti Hotel Seminyak
- Astana Kunti Bali/Seminyak