I stayed here with a friend on a relaxing get away from July 27th-July 30th This place certainly lived up to it's reviews. The service was amazing, I cannot fault the staff. They were attentive to our needs, always cheerful, and eager to help. Their positive attitudes were infectious. The rooms were cleaned daily, with a turn down service in the evening. The villa was spacious, containing an open plan living area, it's own private pool, kitchenette, large bedroom and 2 showers. Being Bali the mosquito problem could have been bad, but with turndown service, insect repellent, and mosquito coils being provided we didn't have any major issues. The villa provided 3 choices for their included breakfast which tailored to different dietary wants and needs. You could go out to the restaurant for meals or have them brought to you. We chose to have breakfast in our villa, after taking a morning swim in the sunshine.
I had a birthday whilst staying at the villa. I received a lovely surprise on the morning of the 28th being serenaded and a beautiful chocolate cake.
I would most definitely recommend this place to friends and family, and hopefully return myself in the near future.
Thank you to all the team at The Wolas Villa and Spa.
- Also Known As:
- The Wolas Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Wolas Villas And Spa
- The Wolas Villas Hotel
- The Wolas Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Haven of Timeless EquanimityOffering superb ambience and peacefulness, The Wolas Villas & Spa stands amidst the dazzling Seminyak tourist resort, premier shopping destinations and entertainment venues. Designed in minimalist modern and private luxury resort, it reflects the style and elegance of Balinese culture. This emanates from the glamorous entrance gate inspired by ancient temple and Balinese miniscule garden marked with frangipani and other verdant shrubs. Here is the haven of equanimity in Bali. Hence, look no further.Simply for your convenience, the villas have been equipped with supporting facilities like fine restaurant, spa and spacious parking lot.Besides, our villas are indeed perched at a strategic location. It is only 15-minute drive from the airport and less than 30-minute drive to destinations like Denpasar City, Golf Course and Sanur tourist resort. Even, the legendary paradise of sand at Kuta Beach is only 10-minute drive.The frenzy of Seminyak means nothing to us. As soon as walking into The Wolas Villas & Spa, it has been conjured up into tranquility without doubt. Our villa compounds are appropriate with travelers enjoying vacation in couple or with family. In harmony with these needs, we have provided you with 16 one-bedroom villas and 2 two-bedroom villas. Each villa is designed in stylish interior and equipped with first-rate quality furnishings. Meanwhile, its standard feature embraces a private swimming pool, kitchen, dining area and living area. Other facilities equipping them consist of 42-inch plasma TV, cable TV channel, in-house entertainment, and WIFI Internet access.Indeed, we offer you a true hospitality since you first make a reservation until you say goodbye. So, enjoy our Balinese affability in daily interaction, spacious walkway with rich greenery environment to villa, and genuinely homey living. In short, it is entirely dedicated for shrewd travelers wishing to immerse themselves in a splendid resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Wolas Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.